Chapter 14: he made a mistake

Reader's pov
"Wait you think I'm beautiful?" I asked sort of sheepishly as I stopped hugging him. His cheeks were bright pink a sharp contrast with the rest of his cute green face even his ear tips were tinged pink.
"You think I'm cute" he countered looking away. I felt my cheeks heat up.
But before I could say anything something hit me on the head "STAFF MEETING" Robin yelled as I turned around the blush now from earlier gone as the rage started to fill my body.
I let out a growl as I rubbed my head and open my mouth to speak "what the heck dude" I...wait no that wasnt me I turned around to see a mad beast boy...wait why is he mad I closed my mouth. You know what I stepped to the side so the guys could see each other.
"You were the perfect distraction beast boy" Robin said his voice full of...pride? I looked to beastie only to see him growing more mad
"what do you mean I was the perfect distraction?!" Beastly was almost yelling now. I guess I should step in huh.
"It doesn't matter what he means" I said my voice a lot more annoyed than how I wanted it to sound. I looked at robin "because no matter what he meant he should not have hit me over the head" again my voice came out more forcefully than I wanted it to instead of sounding annoyed there was a growl to it.
Both of them were silent for a while before beastie spoke "I uh why its not abnormal.." He asked.
"Well it should be" I said crossing my arms "he shouldn't be hitting anyone but villains over the head with his staff and even then he has to be careful because he could kill them that way." As I finished speaking a smirk slowely grew on my face and I quickly forced myself to stop smirking. "In all honesty it hurts Robin. It's not the worst hit to the head I've had. I've fallen harder than that" I could see Robins face getting red with rage heh the perks to him not knowing I'm a superhero either way I continued on "you know I have this promise with my dad" Robins face went from rage to terrified so fast it was almost comedic "that whenever I get hurt that I will tell him." I finished my thought and to be fair to robin that is true I did promise him that it just comes off more of a threat since he used to work for batman and he knows how harsh, strick, and protective he can be. Robin looked so scared I almost wanted to laugh. This guy goes up against villans on an almost weekly basis and he is just so terrified of my dad.

(Edit fixed the chapter title sorry)