chapter 4 reunited and a PURRfect idea

(A/n only thing I changed in this small update is I put a video of the song that will work since something happened to the one I had before okay bye)

Cyborgs P.O.V.
I cannot believe this is happening. I got to get to my room! I skidded to a stop at my door I opened the door and I ran to the first pink thing I saw which was a tuft of pink hair behind white but my mind ignored the white and I ran to the pink tuft of hair until I ran into a FREAKING POLL I could hear giggles. Oh my gosh I missed her so much I got up and this time walked to her her and hugged her
Your P.O.V.
I turned off cyborgs communicator to give the two their privacy "so..." I said feeling awkward but an idea popped into my head so I decided why not the idea was to pull a prank on the teen titans no one knows this but I can enhance or alter people's power. I'm going to need beast boys help to pull this off however "beast boy may I talk to you in the hall please" I asked "s-sure" he stuttered oh my gosh his stutter is adorable! once we were out in the hall I led him to the living room and I whispered my plan to beast boy "so here's the plan you turn into a (favorite type of cat) and I turn into a green cat and we go like this until it wears off" I said "what wears off?" he asked I decided to sing to let him know i was doing something for the plan I started to sing the zombie song once I fished he can turn into any animal he wants and be the rightful color "you have to go with batman so they think I've left. Just please don't go into my room" I said and beast boy nodded "of course" he said then I had to tell dad because he would flip out if he didn't know so I went back inside with beast boy and asked dad to come outside "so I'm planning to pull a prank on the teen titans and I need your help you have to take beast boy home he's going to be (favorite type of cat) but it's rightful color because reasons I wanna see how long I can trick them when they find out it will wear off and he'll go back to being green and then you send him back here do NOT let him in my room under any circumstances."