chapter 2 safe one minute "kidnapped" the next

(Author's note I corrected an autocorrected word. I'm rereading it 10/9/19 to see if I should continue this book)

Robins p.o.v.
I found the enchanted forest now I just got to get to Regina’s house I sat on a branch for a short rest “hi” I heard a woman's voice say I looked down it was snow white know in this world as mary margret “hi mary I I'm sorry I don't have time to talk” I said as I stood up on the branch and used my grappling hook to get to Regina’s house
Your P.O.V.
I went to Regina house Henry was there “hey Henry hey Regina” “hey (y/n) how are you and how's your dad” Regina asked “batman is fine and can you get jinx out of my head” I said getting straight to the point she cast a spell on me and said “trust me it's gonna be fine” I close my eyes and I can see jinx leaving my mind I tried to open my eyes again but my eyes wouldn't let me I felt an arm wrap around me to keep me from falling it stayed like that for a moment it was calm a few seconds later I feel a set of arms yank me out of Regina’s I heard her panicked voice as she tried to go me back a click of something metal and then a weird noise I couldn't describe I felt my body flying through the air even though the arms of the one who took me are still there making sure I don't fall it takes takes a few seconds until the sensation stops. I tried to think of who might have taken me away.