Chapter 2 : at first glance

Y/n pov :

I woke up to my siblings jumping up and down, once they finally calmed down they told me that mom and dad had a Surprise for us and wanted us down stairs. "Ok I'll come down stairs just let me wake up first ok?" Once I said that they went down stairs I took a
Minute to wake up and finally go downstairs. "Oh hey honey! Ok since you're here now I'll tell you guys the Surprise." Mom says while my siblings start to get excited even though its 10 in the morning way to early for that, well at least for me. "whats the Surprise mom!?!" B/n yelled "calm down you two ok? So the surprise is that you three can go to the tent of telepathy and hang around town! Since me and your dad have work" well I don't know why we have to go to this magic show? I mean I bet all the magicians will do is pull a bunny out of a hat whats so special about that? "Ok so you guys get ready because it starts in a hour and me and your dad cant be late." After mom said that b/n and s/n went to go get ready, meanwhile me, I go take a shower and change.

...

??? Pov (guess who it is)

"Brother dear i'm starting to get bored"Ii groan these towns people are easy to trick but they easily get so boring, I roll my eyes while going back to my makeup. "Don't worry dear sister I heard there were new towns people that moved in maybe we can see what they're like." My brother says as he turn to me and touches my shoulder but then walks away, god he's most likely lying they're probably like those tourists.

...
Y/n pov :

What you're wearing : ⬇️

Or

(You can change or don't have any accessories its your choice)

I finally changed and went down stairs to mom getting ready to drop us of at the tent of telepathy. "Alright guys go get in the car I'll be there in a second" mom said while going to get her keys, me and my siblings just go in the car and turn the radio on.

time skip 😊

Once mom dropped us off she gave me the tickets and some money "here you can get some snacks if you guys are hungry and remember me and your dad might have to work late so you know where the extra key is ok? I love you guys bye!" Mom then closed the door and drove off, something I didn't realize was that there was many people at the entrance of the tent, many were screaming and rushing to get in. Damn never expect people to get this excited over a damn magic show, when we got to the door there were these two body guards "tickets" the bodyguard demanded i shortly gave our tickets and we went inside. My siblings then walked in but once I walked in i saw Pacifica, I walked over and sat down next to her. "Hi Pacifica" i greeted her as I sat down, "omg hi y/n!" Pacifica said "of I forget to introduce you to my cousin Gideon!" She then pointed towards the guy with white hair which I assumed was Gideon. "Oh, hi.." Gideon then turned around shortly I assumed he was just shy "hi Gideon, anyways why are you guys here?" I questioned pacifica then she looked towards me and said "oh well our uncle forced us to get information on why the tent of telepathy is succeeding, god i wish we didn't have to do this." Pacifica said while looking annoyed its like she knew what was gonna happen already, "anyways why are you here? Are you just here because?" Pacifica said while smiling at me. "Well my mom and dad had work and they thought it was a good idea to let us go here." Suddenly the lights turned off and the spotlight turned on, the girls started to scream and start to show their posters. Cmon what is this a concert ain't no way this magic show is that good. One person when out on stage she had brown hair and a blue outfit, "hi i'm Mabel gleeful." She then smiled at the audience and they went wild, then another person came out. "and i'm dipper gleeful" once he came out i'm not lying when i say this, the fangirls went wild then one girl literally screamed Mary me!, I just wanted to laugh there.

...

Mabel gleefuls pov :

God people in this audience are so annoying I just want this show to be over with. Once me and dipper introduced ourselves we started with a magic trick that needed a volunteer, of course the fans went crazy once we said we needed a volunteer. But dipper went ahead and went to the audience to choose a volunteer, he then stoped at this girl who had h/c and e/c god she was so pretty at first glance. Once she found out she was chosen she quickly declined, god she's so cute and shy. Wait no I don't even know the girl and yet here I am admiring her already!?! What the hell Mabel. Anyways she kept declining to be a volunteer, "aww shy are we dear? It's ok we don't bite" I smiled then she walked up not even taking dippers hand god I wanted to laugh so bad. Anyways onto the magic show, we were going to perform the disappearing trick once the girl went on stage she was so shy it was so cute. "Anyways everyone please welcome y/n l/n !" I said and everyone started to clap y/n looked surprised once I said her name even though I never asked her, maybe she doesn't know us yet.. I think i just found someone new. "Ok so for this magic trick we are going to put y/n in this box and she will disappear!" Dipper said while escorting her to the box. Once she got in the box we used our magic to send her to a dimension well a safe one where we can meet her. "Ok for this trick to work you guys need to close your eyes and do as we say" the fans then close their eyes after that me and my brother disappear to the dimension where y/n is at.

...

Y/n pov :

After I was put in the box i then saw this bedroom with nobody in it, it was really fancy for starters I wonder were am I? "Well you're in my room!" A voice then broke the silence i quickly turn around it was Mabel and dipper ok what the hell is going on? "It's alright darling we just wanted to see you" dipper then spoke up. "Exactly so you don't have to worry at all dear once we have a conversation then you can go back safe and sound" Mabel said smiling at me I cant even tell if this is legal or not. "So y/n did you just move here?" Mabel said while walking towards me, "u-uh yeah I did" why the hell was this girl walking towards me I feel like I'm gonna die.
"Aww you were right dear sister she is cute" dipper then chuckled, what the hell were these people gonna do to me!?! "Alright I think thats all the time we have now unfortunately, take this y/n so we can talk to you more" dipper smirked while handing we a vip invite. Then all of a sudden im back inside the box and hear the audience outside. Then I see Mabel open the box to show I was in a different box, once I return to my seat my siblings hug we mainly because they were worried if i was hurt or anything because they didn't close their eyes.
I reassured them and the show continued I wonder if I should see the gleeful twins.

...

The show shortly ended and I said goodbye to Pacifica and Gideon as they left to go home. I then told the twins I had to see someone but of course they asked if they could come with me, "well I guess I mean I cant leave you guys so lets go." Then the gleeful twins walk towards me "y/n! Are you ready?" Mabel then ran up to hug me like uh.... Not sure what to do "uh i'm not sure I mean I have to watch my siblings so i'm sorry maybe another time?" Then dipper gave me a slip of paper  "of course here call us" they then walked away and off we went towards home to go to bed.

Dippers pov:
"Dear brother wasn't y/n so pretty omg! I need her so bad" Mabel started to fangirl a bit. "Indeed dear sister she is pretty but we cant go that fast we need her to trust us first before we even do anything to make sure she submits to us" im not going to lie but i needed y/n all to myself and I'm pretty sure thats what Mabel also wants.

A/n : this took me a while to make so i hope this chapter is to your guys likings !

💐
Word count : 1571