Chapter 4 : The gala

A/n : sorry for not posting for a long time. Now that i have my new phone i can post more chapters! Anyways, enjoy the story! And sorry if i spelled anyones name wrong! (Just correct me)

= time skip

☆ = time skip

Mabels pov :

"Ugh, does this outfit look good guys?" Mabel said as she turned around to her friends, Candy and Grenada.

"That's the best one yet!" Candy said as she looked up from her phone. "Yeah I agree." Grenada said while smiling, "aww thank you girls" Mabel said as she turned around.

"Now let me put on my makeup" Mabel then turned to her vanity to do her makeup.

One day, y/n will be our darling toy. Maybe tonight is now the night...

20 minutes later

Dippers pov

As I finished getting ready I thought we should have will invite y/n. But then the forks and plates started to float and break, hitting others.

"What the?" As soon I said that the servants started to scream. "ITS BACK!" One of the servants screamed, oh no was it... him?

After a few more seconds it stopped. "What happened?" Mabel said once her and her friend came out. "The ghost is back" I said while turning around, "well what should we do? The party's today!" Then our parents got out of hiding. "What about this young boy?"

He shows a newspaper of a picture of Gideon and Pacifica saving the town with their toys, like we need their help, me and Mabel can do more than that.

Dad we don't need their help me and Mabel can handle it. "But think how worse it can get! You better call them dipper" really dad? Ugh I swear. "Dad we-" then I was interrupted, "Mason gleeful! I don't care! Don't you see what they can do? Enemy or not they can help us. Please son. "

*sighs* "ok dad, i'll go visit them" Even though dad doesn't now what me and Mabel can do, I guess this will make them better.

A/n I feel like their parents won't know about the magic just for like Ford and Stan, they're then only ones who know