Chapter 3.5 : sick day

(Since I'm pretty sure I'm sick today I thought i should do a part of y/n being sick!/ this is basically gonna be a filler part)

Y/n pov

"Yeah, you're sick baby." My moms said while planting a kiss on my forehead as she looked at the thermometer. "Ugh, what am I gonna do mom?" She then looked at my books, "well there's always reading plus we got you new books!" She then gave me medicine and walked out of the room closing the door.

I then decided to stretch and get a book from my bookshelf, then I decided to get a Harry Potter book and started to read. (you can change the book i just choose harry potter)

Time skip! (Idk what else to write)

Y/n pov:

After listening to music while reading I decided I'm going to get a snack. I got up and went downstairs to the kitchen to grab a snack, my sister s/n then hugged me from behind. "Hi!" She then stopped hugging me and asked me a question. "Why were you in your room?" I looked back at her after grabbing my snack. "Oh I'm just sick today. Now go play with b/n" she then does what she's told and goes to play with him.

After checking up on my siblings I decided to go back to my room and eat my snack while I watch youtube. Ok I know I said i was going to watch youtube but then I changed my mind and decided to watch Netflix.

I go to my bed and grab my computer to fix Netflix, after I did that I got a text from Pacifica.
________________________________

Pacifica 🌸 : Hey y/n can you play with gideon and me today?

Pacifica 🌸 : we're gonna go to the forest to look for cool things!

Y/n : I'm sorry Pacifica I can't today, I'm sick

Pacifica 🌸 : Oh no! Do you want us to come over?

Y/n : No it's fine I hope you guys have fun :D

Pacifica 🌸 : Oh well ok get better soon!
_____________________________

I put my phone down and go back to finding a show to watch. Eventually I find a good show to watch that I haven't watched in a long time.

Time skip (sorry for alot of time skips)

Y/n pov :

It's now 7:30pm I think now is a good time to shower. I pick my clothes to wear after I shower

The clothes : ⬇️

(You can always change pajamas this is just a suggestion)

I start to get in the shower after taking off my clothes and going into the hot shower. Once I got into the shower I immediately felt more relaxed but still sick as ever.

I pick up my hair wash after I washed my body, my parents never wanted me to cut my hair even if it's super long, no cutting hair, or dying hair.

Once I was done with my hair and body I got out of the shower to put on my clothes, it's now time for my night skin care routine. I first brushed my hair and my teeth, then I started to wash my face, after that I put on my lotion to help with my skin.
(If  you don't really have a night routine then just skip this)

Now that I'm done with everything I go to my bed and close my curtains, turn off my lights, and go to bed while reading my book. But I feel like someone is watching me....

Mabels pov :

"Aww dear brother it looks like y/n is sick" I started to make a sad face while looking at y/n and seeing that she's sick with my powers. "Oh poor y/n, maybe we should visit her once she's better dear sister."

Ugh I just want to make her ours I hate waiting it's been forever! "Yeah that's a good idea." My brother then leaned against my door before he went to his room.

"Don't worry dear sister the perfect moment will be soon. Remember we have that winter gala soon, maybe we can get her then..." after that he walked off to his room.

I can't believe that's soon I thought that wasn't for another month, "Well I guess we will see you soon y/n....." now it's time for bed.

_______________________________

⭐️

I wonder what will happen to y/n......👀

Tysm for reading this, please vote and follow for support!

Word count : 755

Originally posted : 11/26/23
Edited: 12/15/23