Chapter 3 : golf

A/n : this will semi be like the mini golf episode but i might change something's because I haven't watched the episode in a long time anyways enjoy!
_____________________________

Pacificas pov :

"Ugh im so bored" I groan, today was so boring today like if everything was discovered in just seconds. "Yeah, today is not that interesting" Gideon said, then an ad came up on tv talking about some mini golf place.

"Hey Pacifica don't you love mini golf?" Gideon the turned towards me waiting for a reply out of me. " Uh yeah I do." I wonder why he's bringing that up I haven't played in a long time. "Well we could go there since we have nothing to do, plus you loved playing mini golf ever since you were a kid!"

Well maybe today we don't have to be bored. "Oh yeah! We should invite y/n to go!" I hope y/n doesn't have anything to do today, "yeah we can definitely invite y/n lets see if uncle bud lets us go" as soon as we said that uncle bud comes into the living room.

"HEY UNCLE BUD CAN WE PLEASE GO MINI GOLFING?!?" I screamed, just so I won't bored for the rest of the day. "Well I mean we made a lot of money from the tourists so I guess" bud said while leaving the room to go get ready.

"Well I guess we should get ready now Pacifica"then Gideon left to go get ready, "OK LET ME JUST GO GET Y/N!" Now i'm gonna find y/n, hopefully she can go.

...

Y/n pov :

Im just walking around town since I got nothing to do and my parents are off today. Once I started to walk more I some Pacifica running towards me, "Y/N!!" Once Pacifica finally caught her breath and ran up to me she said this, "y/n would you like to go to the mini golf with me and Gideon?" Pacifica said while getting excited.

"Well I have to ask my parents but im sure they'll say ok" I started to text my parents asking if I can hang out with Pacifica they said sure but to be safe, I reassured them and told them to take care. " ok they said sure lets go?" Then Pacifica basically dragged me to her car, "ok we're ready!" Pacifica said while everyone else got into the car.

Time skip 😊😭

At the mini golf

Y/n pov :

Once we got inside the mini golf it was a bit crowded with people many kids running around having fun, anyways we got our golf clubs and started to play mini golf. I was terrible but I was having a good time,
something really cool I learned about Pacifica is that she was like a mini golf champion when she was a kid, that's impressive.

Once we got to number 18 there was a whole crowd based off how good Pacifica was, but when she made the shot she missed then everyone started to leave, Pacifica raged then someone made a hole in one. We all looked up to see who got a whole in one and it was the gleeful twins.

"Well look who we have here I didn't know it was a day that hobos were allowed here" Mabel then chuckled at what she said, damn she's sick.

She then waved at me or someone behind I didn't check at the moment. "Mabel" Pacifica said in a annoyed voice, then dipper swung and also got a hole in one.

"Well you'll always be in second place but give it up for Pacifica folks!" Once dipper said that everyone started to clap for Pacifica, you could tell she was annoyed by the both of them, maybe the twins weren't that nice after all.

Once everyone started to leave and do their own thing Pacifica then said this to Mabel, "well, uh- I didn't know they allowed two face no good lying stanky brats here!" everyone faced back at them, damn that was a-lot.