Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, places, events, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual person, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

No part of this book may be produced or transmitted in any way or by any means without the prior consent from the author.

-

The opinions expressed are those of the characters and should not be confused with the author's.

----

Steelguard Academy: Deseo Holder
Written by: VintageConstellation

Prologue

Juno grew up chasing the back of her older sister, Venus, to one day defeat her, surpass her and be greater than her. However with an unprecedented event, when she committed a grave mistake leading to her family fallen ill from a potion that lets them sleep forever, in other term, the deaths of almost all her family members and accidentally eated the mysterious fruit of the legendary World Tree, her world change. In hopes to be forgiven by her remaining sister, Hermes, and as a way of apologizing, Juno vows to find cure for her whole family and strives hard in order to control the mysterious fruit's power inside the prestigious institution, Steelguard Academy.

Will she be able to find the cure that no one, in the entire history of the Florem Continent ever found? But before that, can she even control the elusive and formidable power of the World Tree's fruit?

----

A/N
Thank you for reading!