Chapter 2

"Sa kaliwa!"

"Sa kanan!"

"Uppercut!"

"Backflip and... Bang, one swing, one kill!"

Hestia frown when she saw the twins doing some nonsense movement mimicking their elder sisters while fighting a pack of monster dogs. She lean her back against the tree as she cross her legs. No need to join since we'll only get in their way,  she thought as she watch in awe and amazement how Juno and Venus fought against the monsters. She began to wonder if maybe, just maybe, she's adopted. Since unlike her siblings, she isn't that great. She's not as strong as Venus nor Juno, not even intelligent as Hermes. She's nothing. Mediocre.

Hestia blink then shook her head, trying to remove the unwanted thoughts in her mind.

Ilang sandali lang ay tapos na rin sa wakas ang dalawa sa pakikipaglaban. Nakahandusay sa buong paligid ang mga bangkay ng mga monster dogs. Mabilis namang gumalaw ang kambal to disintegrate the fur and the teeth of those monsters like they said a while ago that they're going to sell the teeth and made the fur into clothes.

Nagkatinginan pa sina Venus at Juno, parehong halos maligo na sa dugo ng mga halimaw na pinaslang nila. Walang nagsalita sa kanilang dalawa at nakikipagtitigan lamang... not until Hermes arrive.

"Wow, not bad." She nonchalantly commented while chewing some meat jerky. Venus snap her head towards her and sneered. Ilang minuto nitong pinaulanan ng sermon na may kaunting mura si Hermes, na kesyo, dumating pa raw ito, kung kailan paalis na sila. Pagkatapos nitong makatanggap ng mainit-init na sermon ay tila baliwala nitong nilinis ang tenga niya, na siyang mas lalong ikinainis ni Venus.

Mabilis na lumipad ang kamao ni Venus upang batukan ito. Hermes is not like Juno who couldn't retaliate with Venus because the latter's older, Hermes can and will slap Venus without remorse. And she did it twice at that.

Hestia and Juno's jaw drop with what they just witnessed. They stared at Hermes with pity and admiration, she's brave enough to slap the devil back. She's the goat!

Napailing at napangiwi pareho sina Hestia at Juno nang makitang ni headlock ni Venus si Hermes at hinatak sa kung saan.

'Rip.' bulong nilang dalawa bago nagkibit balikat at binalewala ang nakita. Tinulungan na lang nila ang kambal sa ginagawa nila. Sa dami ng mga monster dogs ay halos inabot silang apat ng dalawang oras bago natapos. Bumalik na rin ang dalawa after an hour of disappearance.

And when they return, Hermes's lower lips is bleeding and her cheeks is slightly swollen as well as Venus. Mukhang naging intense ang naging labanan nilang dalawa.

After packing all their things, they started walking out the forest and went straight towards Graycastle's market to sell the fruits and herbs. Meanwhile, they're going to sell the monster dog's teeth to the only noble family in their town, Baron Scheryl.

After selling the fruits and herbs, Venus instructed Hermes to take the twins and Hestia to buy bread, milk and meat using their earnings before returning home.

"Kami na ang bahala ni Juno sa pagbebenta nito," Venus stated, referring to the monster's teeth.

Hermes stared at both of them with her eyebrow raise. "Pupunta kayo sa bahay ng isang noble na ganyan ang itsura niyo?"

"Huh? Bakit? Ano'ng problema sa suot namin?" Juno question, totally clueless with how filthy they look. Ragged old worn out clothes stained with monster's blood and dirt. Hermes shook her head and said that it was nothing. She couldn't tell if they were just stupid or unbothered with how they look. Inisip na lamang nito na silang dalawa naman ang haharap sa noble kaya hindi niya na dapat problemahin pa ang mga itsura nilang parang mas malala pa sa pulubi. Nagpaalam sina Hermes sa dalawa bago tuluyang umalis.