CHAPTER 36

AUTHOR'S POV =)

" You're cheating." Freen said that and put the cards in her hand on the table. They are playing cards. Engfa won by defeating her and Noey for the third time.

" What? No. Admit that I'm better  than you at this, freen. " Engfa said raising her eyebrows. Freen and noey glared at her.

" Yeah, yeah, Whatever. " Freen said and rolled her eyes playfully.

" Bro, I'm boring. What is my wife doing? " Noey said and scratched her head.

" They are preparing dinner." Freen said and pouted. It's already night so becky, charlotte and irin decided to make dinner for them. So they went to kitchen.

" Oh, don't make faces like that freen. It's so funny. We're not used to it. " Engfa said and both, noey and her laugh at her. Freen stick her tongue at them and folds her arms to her chest.

After few moment later freen cleared her throat and grabbed their attention and seriously looked at them.

" Hey, It's already night. So, i don't want you to go home this late. Please, have a sleep over here. You know right? The situation is still unclear. I don't want any of you to get into any trouble like this. " Freen said and pointed her wounds. Engfa and Noey smiled at her and nodded, accepting freen's request. With that freen's mobile phone begin to ring and engfa gave it to freen. It's freen's mom. After looking call Id freen smiled and answered it. While freen's talking with her mom engfa and noey went to the kitchen.

Hello, Mom.

Hello, Freen. How's becky doing?

Yeah, Mom, I'm ok- WAIT! What did you asked?
Freen asked and pouted.

Gosh, Why are you screaming? Yes, I asked, How's becky doing? So, tell me, how's my cutie, daughter-in- law doing?
Freen's mom asked teasingly at her.

Mom! I'm your child! Remember?
Freen said sulking at her mom.

Hahahaha... Ok ok. I'll stop. I just want to tease you. You know i love you, right?

Yeah, Mom. I know. And, becky's doing great. She's at the kitchen now. Preparing dinner.

What? Preparing dinner? Alone? What are you doing without helping her? Freen, It's not good.

Oh, no no mom. Our friends are here. So, Charlotte and Irin with her right now.

Ok then. So, everything's ok, freen? How are you doing?  I missed you so much honey.

After hearing what her mom said freen sighs. She don't want tell anything to her mom.
Yeah, mom. Everything fine here. When will you guys come back here?
Freen asked wanting to change the topic.

Um, Actually honey,Our business meetings are over but we decided to stay here for few weeks.

Yeah, that's good. Enjoy your trip mom. Tell everyone I miss them.