CHAPTER 46

AUTHOR'S POV =)

" WHAT THE HECK DO YOU WANT, HUH???? WE WANT TO WATCH THE CCTV'S. OUR FRIENDS AND WIVES ARE MISSING. CAN'T YOU JUST UNDERSTAND THAT!!! " Engfa yelled at the owner of the mall.

They already explained it to the owner but he saying that 'he can't do anything without a police order' so engfa pissed off at that and yelled at him. Noey calmed her down.

" I'm really sorry miss. But, please don't make a scene here. You can leave now. We can't just give the records to anyone without meddling police or something. We need a warrant, miss. I'm sorry." Owner said.

" Look, Sir. I can understand but the thing is we don't have much time. We need to get a sign. That's it. " Noey said calmly. The owner shook his head.

" I'm sorry, Miss. You can go before i call to guards. " Owner said. Engfa and noey sighs and about to leave but before they turn around someone talked behind them.

" Sorry for late " Heng said came towards them. He gave his hand to the owner and the owner did handshake with him. " I'm heng. Officer heng. I'm from FBI. This is my id " He said and gave his id to owner.

" Ok, Sir. How can i help you? " Owner asked.

" We want to watch the CCTV's " Heng said and owner nodded while looking at engfa and noey.

" Ok sir. Come with me. " He said and they followed him.

They watched the CCTV's. After few minutes later they found the right clip.

" There there " Noey said and touched the screan. They looked at it carefully.

" Do you know anything about them? " Heng asked pointing the guys in that clip while sending the number of the vehicle to his friend to trace to it. Both noey and engfa shook their heads.

" Nope, I never saw them. " Noey said.

" Look, They hit freen's on the head. That's why she couldn't do anything. If not, i'm sure those assholes definitely at the hospitals now. " Engfa said grinding her teeths.

" Ok, Calm down, engfa. What do we doing now. We have to find them " Noey said while walking back and forth.

" You told me that heidi know about something, right? Did she send you any location or something? " Heng asked. Engfa shook her head.

" No, She said that road unfamiliar to her. And she about to send me the location but before that she also got caught to them, I think. " Engfa said and sighs.

Heng got a message, he looked at it and sighs. " They can't trace the number also. I think it's a fake one. " He said.

" What we do-" Before noey continued what she about to say she got a message. Engfa also got a message at the same time.

" Freen " They both said together while looking at each other.

" What? " Heng asked looking at them.

" We got the location " Noey said smiling.

" How did i forget about it. F**k " Engfa said shooking her head.

" Yeah, I also forget about the rings. But, It's ok now. We got the location now we have to do is go there and get them. " Noey said.

" Wait, How did you do it? How did you got the location? " Heng asked curiously.

" Ok, Heng. Not now. C'mon. We need to hurry up. " Engfa said.

" Ok ok. Send me the location. We need more peoples now. I'll call to my team. " Heng said and both noey and engfa nodded.

Engfa send the location to heng and they hurriedly left the mall to go to the station.

AT THE SAME TIME.

" Are you kidding me! " Charlotte said shooking his head.

" So, That's true. He is a real psycho then " Becky said and sighs.

Freen told them about the one who in behind all of this and they all got angry. They couldn't believe what they heard and They really got angry about that assholes beat to freen.

" How can someone to do something like this? I mean it's ok to love someone but it's not means we have to owns them. As becky said, he is a real psycho. I can't even believe he did this to just get becky. I mean how could he? " Irin said and shook her head.

" I'm scared, Freen. What if he did something to you? " Becky asked her eyes filled with tears when she looking at freen's eyes.

" Don't baby. I don't let anything happen to you. I promise i'll save you all. Don't worry. And, i will  also be alright " Freen said and kissed becky's forehead. Becky rested her head on freen's shoulder.

" Do you think they got our message? " Charlotte asked looking at freen.

" Yeah. I'm sure they already got it. " Freen said and nodded.

" But, Are they can fight with them alone, Freen? " Charlotte asked.

" They're not alone, Char. Look i'm here. I'm with them. And, we have police support also. Yeah, Heng " Freen said. Becky looked at her giving a concerning look.

" But, Freen, With your injuries how can you fight with them? I don't think it's a good idea. Besides, It's look bad. " Becky said and touched freen's stomach. Freen shook her head and looked at charlotte.

" Char, Give me the water bottle. " Freen said and charlotte gave it to freen. Freen drank it two times and closed it. She looked at becky again. " Baby, Don't you know about me yet? This injuries, No this can't stop me doing what i want. And, When it's come to you and my friends of course if i lost my legs and hands i still going to fight with them. For you and my friends. Got it? " Freen said and messed becky's hair playfully.

They stayed like this until they heard some footsteps coming towards them. Freen stood up and looked at the door. Freen pulled becky and other three womens to her back and covered them. Becky grabbed freen's shirt from behind tightly.

" Freen " Becky whispered. Freen nodded at her.

" Don't be scared, baby. I'm here. "  After few seconds later door opened and Non and the gang members came inside. He smirked while looking at the sight.

" Well, Well, I got to hear that your friends looking for you. So, I can't be late anymore, right? " Non said and winked at freen. After that he looked at the men coldly. " Take them to the living room. " He ordered to them and leave the basement. The gang came to them and tried touch irin. Freen punched that man and unfortunately she also got hit by another man. So she fell down on her knees holding her stomach.

" FREEN " Other womens quickly hold freen. Freen stood up slowly.

" Don't you dare to f**k with us! Just follow our orders " One of man said and they dragged them to the living room. Three of mens hold freen and dragged her with behind the girls.

TO BE CONTINUED...
_______________________________________