Chapter 7

⚠️TWS FOR THIS CHAPTER⚠️
violent language
Alcohol
Eating disorder (mention)
Self harm (little details)
Self harm thoughts

George's pov

I glance at dream. It he's already looking at me and smirking. Fucking dickhead. I sit up in bed and look over at Karl and sapnap

'So what are we gonna do?..' I say, and they both turn around to look at me, sapnap grins mischievously.

'We brought alcohol..' sapnap says with a hint of excitement in his voice

'What? But we aren't 21 yet, that's illegal! And against the school rules.' I say while looking at them. I didn't wanna admit it, but I really wanted to drink.

'Oh don't be a pussy Davidson' dream says as he glares at me, why'd he use my last name? Is he trying to act tough or some shit?

He continues 'We do it every sleepover, if you want to be a pussy that's fine but you'll have to take care of our drunk asses, and trust me, that's not fun.'

I sigh and give in while sapnap and Karl almost squeak of excitement

'What kind of alcohol did yall bring, beer, wine?'

Dream scoffs and smirks at me with that annoying
face. 'We're not pussy's like you, we brought vodka'

Of course they did... this is gonna be a hell of a ride..

————————

Dreams pov

Sapnap pulls out the vodka from his bag and opens the bottle with a 'pop' sound and immediately takes a long gulp from the bottle

'Wait, don't we need shot glasses?' George says, with his pathetic accent that makes me want to shut his mouth with tape and tie him up.

'No, unless your a coward' I say, mocking his British accent at the word 'coward'.

'Oh shut up with ur American accent' he snaps back, mocking an stereotypical American accent, which I don't even sound like.

'Oh shut up I don't sound like that' i say through gritted teeth

'Yes you do'
'No i DON'T'
'Yes you DO'
'N-'

Sapnap cuts me off before I can say anything to that boy. I'm kinda glad he did because I was about to call him Gay, which wouldn't be smart if I would be sleeping in his room.

'Guys stop bickering it's annoying as fuck.'
George glares at him but looks slightly relieved
'Fine.' I say and I sigh.

Sapnap passes the bottle to karl and he takes a gulp, after coughs a bit and passes it to me.

I take two large gulps and pass it to George.

Of course the drama queen that he is, wipes the opening from the bottle first because I drank before him, and then takes a gulp.
He quickly puts it down and coughs. A LOT.

Karl and sapnap giggle as they look at George, who is struggling and continues coughing. I try to not laugh but eventually it slips out and I laugh at him. Dumbass that he is.

'What, never had vodka before?' I say as I continue laughing at him 
He finally stops coughing. 'No ofcourse not dickhead, I'm 17 and don't go to parties'

'So ur a lightweight?'
'How am I supposed to know I never drank alcohol genius' he says trough gritted teeth while I hold back a smirk.

'GUYS stop fighting yall are ruining the mood, can't you just pretend to be friends??' Karl says.