Chapter 12

⚠️TWS FOR THIS CHAPTER⚠️
Self harm (detailed)
Sexual assault
Groping
Violent language
Throwing up
Panic attack
Violent actions
Blood
Mention of rape

A/N: just wanted to say before you read
1. I'm NOT speaking from experience in this chapter,only a little at the self harm, but for the rest nothing
2. TY ALL FOR THE READS OMG!?

Georges pov

I slowly start to wake, my eyes fluttering and looking around the room, I woke up before my alarm.

Great.

I sit up and tiredly look around the room. I remember I put my uniform on my chair yesterday so I walk over to it, almost falling to the ground as I do.

I quickly change in my uniform and do my last bit of homework since I woke up early (by accident) and I decided to be a little productive, which was rare.

I put the homework in my bag and grab my headphones, playing some music

Romance is boring- Los Campesinos!

The song starts to play in my ears, I preferred it when the sound of my music was full on blasting in my ears, so I put the volume on 100%, and lie in my bed as I listen to the lyrics.

It comes to a certain point a relate to;

"Sure there are things I could do, if I was half prepared to. Prove to each other that romance is boring."

I wasn't the best one in finding a girlfriend, I always got very awkward and uncomfortable whenever a girl made a slightly flirty remark, I never knew why.

The song comes to an end as I stop thinking about it only to realise I had it on repeat, I had been listening for that song for 10 minutes already. I look over at Karl who was ready for classes now. I look over at the clock and sit up

Karl and I quickly grab our bags and walk to our first class. As I look around I see students leave their room, obviously wanting to sleep in since the classes were way too fucking early.

Almost everyone had bags under their eyes, including me.

I see Dream and Sapnap leave their dorm, i make quick eye contact with Dream but break it by rolling my eyes and looking back forwards.

Sapnap and Dream eventually catch up to us, since I was walking a bit faster to not talk to Dream. But ofcourse Sapnap wanted to talk to Karl, and Dream came with.

As were walking to our math class I see a boy stare at me with a weird, mysterious look, like he had a plan.

I was probably wrong so I shrug it off and walk a bit faster, making Karl raise an eyebrow but continues to talk to Sapnap as Dream is on his phone.

I scoff and walk in the classroom, taking a seat in the back.

I pull out my books and lazily sart to doodle stuff in the corners of the paper.

I suddenly get very anxious for no reason and start to bounce my leg, fiddle with the fingers on my right hand and bite the skin on my lip, breaking it open slightly.

I pick the skin on my nails and I turn my head to anxiously look around, seeing if anyone noticed.

Dream was glaring at me and I saw him shrug it off.