Sick of always being no.2

The girls eyes flutter open rays of sun hitting her face. She uses all her might to stumble out of bed and to drag herself to the bathroom to freshen up.

She finishes brushing her teeth and washing her face, she then disregards her clothes and steps into the shower. The warm water running down her body heats her up as she scrubs shampoo into her scalp, rinsing it out she starts to wash her body with body wash .

After she finishes cleansing herself she grabs a towel wrapping her body with it letting her dripping wet hair hand at her shoulders droplets falling down her back. She lazily gets changed into a simple outfit , satisfied with her taste she heads over to her dressing table to apply some concealer to cover the eye bags under her eyes from the lack of sleep she got last night.

When she finishes she grabs a large binder holding multiple sheets of paper. Leaving her house she locks the door behind her shoving her keys into her handbag. Shocked to see a car already waiting for her outside her house she stumbles back a bit . Then remembering her contract she hops in buckling her seatbelt as the car starts .

During the ride the girl only pays attention to her phone checking the time making sure she isnt late even though the ride only takes 30 minutes to arrive and her work starts in a hour .But thats not what she is paranoid about , she fears a rumor going around her company that she will be partnered with Yang jungwon for an assignment . That is what the girl dreads the most .

The car stops and the driver signals for her to leave as she does so with no hesitation. As she strolls through the office she keeps her head high , smiling at anyone she notices as well as giving as small wave and a "hello".

But her smile dropped instantly as she noticed a face she wanted to avoid. Yang jungwon, She hated him for always being no.1 , for always making her feel like she was never good enough , but worst of all she hated how his smirk always gave her just one little butterfly in her stomach.

She decided it was best to act as if he wasnt there , but he already knew her tactic.

" How is your day princess." he said stopping her from walking away any further . She yet again ignored him and continued walking to her office. He seemed to dislike her behaviour and grabbed her wrist as soon as they entered her office .

" come on ,atleast talk to me." He muttered . The girl felt the slightest amount of guilt in her body so she replied.

" Fine , my day was wonderful. Oh i have a question." She said this made the boy smile as he shot his head up . His dimples made the girl hold her temptation to poke them.

"Sure shoot," He beamed .

" I heard a rumor that we are assigned for a mission is that true?" she questioned the latter . He was bit taken aback . He never heard of this rumour before as he has never been sat a mission  with her more or less another person.

"Um.. im not sure , are you sure it was with me . I have never had a mission with anyone before." he said looking at the smiling girl who was storing her folder in her desk draw.

"hm.. Let me check with boss ok ,ill get back to you." she said walking away patting his chest before leaving .

The boy was flustered by her action, he felt a smirk form on his face. He was curious so he followed a couple steps behind her as she went to their bosses office ,she was fully trained agent and knew damn well that the boy would follow.

So just as she was about to close the door she looked at him and gestured him to come in ,which he gladly did .The girl sat on the couch opposite was another couch that their boss Heeseung was sat on .

Jungwon sat next to the girl while his eyes never left heeseungs , he was first one to spark a question.

" Lets get straight to the point of why we are here , are we working to-" he was cut of by heeseung .