Mission 25 with No.2

The boy woke up next to the girl ,he smelt the mint in the air upon realising she already brushed her teeth and was on her phone he sat up .

He rushed towards the bathroom and used a spare toothbrush in her bathroom .He then walked out after washing his face not showering because he felt it wasn't respectable to do it in her house or that she would feel uncomfortable.

The girl looked up at him sighing before speaking.

"Whatever happened last night,just forget about it.I was drunk and don't remember much but I didn't mean anything I did,so if I hit you or kicked you I'm sorry" She said worried she had harmed him.

He looked at her shocked before sadly stifling a small smile.

"It's fine,you didn't do anything" he said his words showing at how sad he was.Yet the girl took no thought to it ,she brushed it off standing up.

"We have an assignment so I'll drop you off at your house to get your stuff and I'll pick you back up when your ready,give me a call when your done .Ok?" she said smiling,she eventually noticed how sad the boy looked with his eyes glued to the floor as he nodded.

The girl couldn't help but think what she did wrong,yet nothing came to mind.Sighing again she picked up her bag and car keys.Within minutes the two were in her car as the girl drove the boy to his apartment, she dropped him off a sad look displayed on his face leaving the girl to ponder why on her way home. Upon reaching home she quickly packed up some of her basic supplies and a couple dresses in case there was an event that they would be needed for.

Later on the boy called her , his voice was droopy as he asked her to come and pick her up. she picked him up instantly recognising how sleepy he was causing a small smile to appear on her face as she helped him into the car. They both arrived at a hotel which was booked for them by their company to stay at,their lugages were taken to their room as the checked in.

Once they arrived at their room it seemed that the room was a delux room yet the only problem for the two was the problem with beds.

There was only one bed.....

A littler filler for now, i might not update that commonly but i will try my best. Check out my main running book Devils queen :

https://www.wattpad.com/story/350622597-devil%27s-queen-y-jw