You ready?

The only problem was there was only one bed....

The boy bursted into laughter falling to his knees after seeing the girls smile drop,she shot him a glare before opening every door to check if there was another bedroom.But to no avail she found none,the boy was rolling around on the floor in a laughing fit.It caused the girls anger to boil.

"Shut up"she groaned."You can sleep on the couch for tonight,and tomorrow ill sleep on it"she said as she started to unpack her stuff annoyed at the fact that sharing a room wsnt enough pain for her today.

The boy camed down his laughter before nodding,he opened one of the drawers and started to place his clothes on it messily.Once the two were done unpacking ,they both sat on the couch with files out and sheets preaded everywhere.

"We have to be carefull,he seems pretty top notch."The latter said ,"we cant risk getting caught"

The girl stayed quiet ,nodding to whatever he said.She took notice of all the important information and tried to think of a plan.

"Ok,how about thos?I flirt then try and get him to a room ,when i have lured him in ill tell you the room.Then come in with a gun,not a knife.Then we can kill him before we soak his body in acid to get rid of it"she said leaning bacvkwards.The boy nodded in agreement.

"Plan B , kill him with poison"he said writing down a simple form of the plans.She nodded.

"Now ,lets rest before the big day"she said happily standing up and stretching her arms,the boy rolled his eyes playfully to which the boy hit him with a pillow.

"oF cOuRsE"he said rolling about on the couch laughing while the girl rolled her eyes in annoyance,"you only care about sleep,your right.Your highness should i tuck you in?"he asked laughing  inbetween his words.

"yEs"she said sarcasticlly before curtsying,she then headed to the bathroom lazily .She came out in her pj's eyeing the boy who was spread out on the couch in his pyjamas playing on his phone.He turned to her chuckling,"You look so tired".

She nodded,yawning she stretched her arms again causing her shirt to lift by the slightest.The boys eyes flickered from her eyes to her waist which was on show.His eyes grew wide as he smirked ,his lips curling into a smirk he stood up and walked towards her.He forced her arms by her side and fixed the rim of her shirt.

"Lets get you to bed"He said turning her around forcing her to walk towards the bed,he pushed her gently by her shoulders.She slowly got into bed,he smirked cooing as she turned around slowly "sO cUtE"he laughed out.

The girl rolled her eyes ,she pulled the covers over her before pushing him to the couch "Go to sleep,we will go over the plan tomorrow ,and we can use the map to plan locations"she said rubbing her eyes.

The boy slowly strolled over to the couch,plonking on it he closed his eyes slowly drifting off into sleep.

Sorry,these are going to be small chapters.Im going to try my best to keep updating xxx