I need your help

warning: SOFT MOANS , mentions of humping and kissing . Not smut 

"Jungwon i need your help."

"What with?"

" I need help with ... flirting ,Please"

"Fine , im coming now "

call ended

The girl waited for a knock , and when it came she rushed to the door 

"Thanks for coming." the girl said moving aside so he could enter.

" No problem , right lets get started " he said making himself comfy on her couch

" Wait let me get changed , i need to get into character."  she said running away to her closet , jiah didnt want to keep him waiting so she grabbed the closest thing to her.

"  she said running away to her closet , jiah didnt want to keep him waiting so she grabbed the closest thing to her

She entered the room shyly , as soon as the boy looked up his jaw dropped.

"w-wow um.. lets start." he said standing up .

"I looked into him a bit more ,and he is quite touchy and he is a big flirt . so it will be a easy job for you , but he doesnt fall quickly."He said the girl looked up at him with doe eyes and nodded when he spoke . This made his heart beat faster at how cute she looked.

He then sat down with his legs apart.

"Come here and sit." He said patting his lap. He changed his voice to a deep tone to act more like their victim.

The girl obedietly nodded , he slid his hand up and down her thigh .

"Get used to this , he does this a lot ." he said 

" Guys like a confident girl so dont be shy ok , even if you feel scared . But dont be a brat , he can turn angry quickly." she nodded yet again still flustered by his hands going up her thigh and down going up higher extra every time . 

He smirked seeing her blush .

" Words princess , dont be shy remember " he said coming closer to her and tucking a strand of hair behind her ear . He then leaned back .

"O-ok " the girl said locking eyes with his.

"Now im going to act like him ,do your best and shoot your shot." he said setting the girl a mission .She nodded understanding what she had to do .

"Hello their sir ." she said smiling and trying not to blush as jungwon looked her up and down . His arm snaked around her waist.

"Hello their pretty one."Jungwon said , he watched as the girl though on how to answer back to keep the converstion going.

"Whats your name?"Jiah asked. In an attempt to seduce him she started to play with his tie.

"Jungwon , yours ?" He asked , he started sliding his hand up and down her thighs again . He loved the reaction it gave her , she blushed looking down at his hand.

"Jiah, So why are you here mister?" she asked pulling him closer by his tie, but jungwon wanted the dominance . So he took the tie out of her hands and pulled her closer .

"Let him have the lead" he whispered in her ear.she nodded and went back to her flirting.

"Im here because of his buisness , Why is a lady like you all alone ." he asked .

The girl didnt know how to answer ,so she instead asked him for answers.

"How am i meant to answer that ?" she asked looking at him with hope.

"Just say you were invited  by your friend, technically we arent lying the owner is friends with heeseung." he said the girl nodded and changed into a more seductive tone.

" I was invited by a distant friend."jiah said , her voice turned jungwon on .

" S-shit jiah." jungwon said 

"W-what?" she was scared his deep voice mixed with a small amount of pleasure petrified her , she thought she had done something wrong.

"That turned me on so bad princess." He said pulling her closer by her waist as he moved his hand from her thigh to her mouth. He carressed her botton lip as he looked into her eyes.

" Really , i-im sorry." she said stuttering.

" No dont stop." His command shot through her like and electrick wave.She followed his command.

" Sorry dont mean to push it but do you wanna get a room." She said in hope of him saying yes.And well with her words he nodded, she stood up and noticed the big bulge in his pants . She wanted to tease him so she grabbed his bulge making him moan . She took her hand of shocked at the sound.

"I-i didnt know i had that effect on you , im sorry." she apologised still keeeping her tone on and staying in character.

"No dont go." He said grabbing her hand and pulling her back to sit on him. He moved her legs so they were on both side of him , he started to hump her a little . She moaned softly.

"mhm..jungwon" he loved the way his name came out of her mouth.

He started to kiss her starting of at her neck and making his way to her lips , He stopped his legs moving any more and she stopped moaning . He made sure she sunk into the kiss before picking her up and he carried her to her bedroom.

 He wanted to keep it a bit innocent so he pinned her down on the bed and kissed her passionately, their lips moving in sinc . Her soft ,slim arms wrapped around his neck.She giggled at the soft kisses he placed on her cheek and forehead .

He took his shirt of laid down next to her, she tuned to face him.But quickly turned away when she saw he had nothing covering his top half , she blushed a crimson red.

"P-put a t-top on." she said stuttering because she just saw him topless aswell as that she never thought he would even have abs.

"Princess are blushing?" He asked knowing damn well she was .

" N-no " she replied in an attempt to sound confident but that failed.

He turned her around , her eyes traveled his body blushing the more her eyes traveled.                     The boy grabbed the girls hand and moved it across his chest up to down .

She retracted her hand and snuggled into his chest , the boy heard a yawn from the girl and pulled the covers over them both, but noticing how uncomfortable her dress was he unzipped it and turned her around so he wouldnt see her exsposed chest.

His hand slid through her dress and placed itself around her waist pulling her close , her back hit his chest . He noticed how the girl didnt reply or even squirm in his touch ,he looked over to her and realised she was asleep.

He rested his head on the pillow and snuggled closer to her and fell into a light slumber.

He tasted soju when he kissed her so he knew damn well she was a bit tipsy but she didnt drink enough to make her fully lose her mind.

Baby theres another side you dont now ,

you dont know ,

i cant wait to get you all alone ,

all alone ,

once im their aint no letting go 

letting go,

watch me turn your mind into my home.

sry this was a short chap im kinda busy with exams hehe wont stop writing tho.

Lol the way they immediately changed for a mission though the drama is coming