8 - skz code (seungmin's mission)

Seungmin's POV

"I need to find that old man first if I want to call him old" I thought to myself while walking around the hallway searching for Chan.

"Finally!" I said while walking to him. "BANG CHAN-HYUNG" I shouted so he could hear me "what do you want seungmin?" He said clearly annoyed "just giving you a daily reminder" I said with a smirk on my face "a daily reminder? For what?" He said confused "that you're old"
I said smiling at him "I've had it with you I'm leaving" he said while getting up to leave "wha- hey! You can't just leave I'm not done!!!" I shouted, it was to late he already left.

"I just need to do that one more time! But, he's probably gonna start avoiding me. It looks like he's in a bad mood right now" I said leaving to go look for him. "Changbin! Have you seen Chan?" I said while walking to changbin "yeah, I think he just left to get groceries" he said "but I thought we already got it?" I said pointing at the grocery bag that's on the floor next to the fridge "apparently we forgot to get some things" changbin said and continued to eat his chicken "okay thanks hyung!" I said running to the front door.

"Chan!!" I yelled out to Chan that's getting into the car "what do you want?" He said starting the car engine "can I come too?" I asked while pouting
"no, you cant seungmin you're just gonna call me old, right?" He said as he drove off before I can say anything.
"He's definitely in a bad mood,I wonder what happened? Well now everything is going to be harder..." I said to myself and sighed.

Later, Chan got back home. He put the groceries down and walked to me. "Hey, I'm sorry for being rude earlier" he said feeling sorry "it's okay I forgive you old man" I said smiling "when will you ever stop calling me that?" He said and sighed "NEVER!!!" I laughed.

"Mission complete!" I think that will be my favorite mission ever.