12 - stop calling me!

Y/N's POV
I keep getting calls from this
'Unknown number' and it's so annoying! Ugh... I just woke up and it's not even morning! It's in the middle of the night. Suddenly my phone rings again showing that unknown number. I answered not knowing what was going to happen. After I answered a familiar voice spoke to me.

"Why did you block me?"

Soo-jae, I immediately thought "why are you calling me this late?" I asked sounding cold and annoyed "I miss you" he says "what happened to the girl you cheated on me with?" I said rolling my eyes even though he can't see it
"which one?" He asks me "what do you mean 'which one'?" I ask him confused "wait.WHICH ONE?! How many are there?!?!" I asked slightly yelling but not loud enough for the sleeping bang chan to hear "around... 5?" He says calmly "FIVE?!" I said, surprised "yeah" he replied "okay but who was the one I met?" I asked "oh, her? She's obsessed with me, but that's okay! My heart belongs to you~" he said "ew-" I said disgusted "her name is hae-na" he said "okay! Then be with hae-na instead" I said before ending the call.

"What an annoying person" I muttered under my breath, "and he cheated on me, with five people?! What an idiot" I said to myself "but then again, he said that apparently hae-na is obsessed with him... I would love to see soo-jae getting chased around by hae-na, that would be funny." I said smiling and laughing a little.

Later, I went to the kitchen to grab a little snack and saw someone, it was a girl. "Who are you?" I said quietly "hae-na, you remember me right?" Hae-na said turning to face me "what are you doing here?" I asked tilting my head a little "to warn you," she said "about?" I asked "don't. Talk. To. Soo-jae. He's mine" she said in a threatening voice "oh trust me, I won't" I said before saying "can you go now?" I said pointing to the door "fine, just- stay away." She said while leaving.

Some weirdo she is

I went to the fridge and grabbed a snack then, I sat down and started eating it.

꧁✦───╸ʚ♡ɞ╺───✦꧂
Y'all I was able to make another one today! And... New character!

Name:Hae-na
Age:24

                 (got it from Pinterest)

Basically, Hae-na is the girl soo-jae cheated with. Then, when Y/N figured out that soo-jae was cheating on her, she broke up with him. So, soo-jae and hae-na still dated for a couple of weeks until, soo-jae broke up with hae-na. Ever since that happened, hae-na became crazily obsessed with soo-jae.