29 - you should've told me

Bang Chan's POV

"Why didn't you tell me that you had an ex?!" I yelled at Y/N who's sitting on a chair.

"I'm sorry! I didn't want to make you worried..." Y/N pleaded

Am I mad? Of course I'm mad! My own girlfriend not telling me about her ex bf.

I just walked away, ignoring her. Did I feel bad doing so? Well... A little.

"Hey! Chan wait!" Y/N runs after me but I already went in the dorm and shut the door tight.

"I'm sorry..." a muffled voice says out of the door, definitely Y/Ns.

I sighed and sat down, realizing that there was a paper on the table that read:

To: Bang Chan of straykids

Hey! I bet you're mad because Y/N didn't tell you about me. Sorry not sorry, if you're reading this please throw away the flower that Y/N once got. If I told Y/N she probably wouldn't believe this but I hope you believe this, that flower is from Jaekyung and it has a hidden camera and a voice recorder. Throw it away, please, it's for your own good, I hope you can believe me and I'm also sorry.
Have a great day.

From: Soo-jae

Huh? Does this have a camera and a voice recorder?

I looked through the flowers and found a camera and voice recorder. Soo-jae was right.

"You bitch, stop trying to spy on my girlfriend." I said before completely destroying the flowers and throwing them away.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, Jaekyung walks out of the bathroom and places a hand on my mouth, muffling my voice.

"I knew that Soo-jae bitch would do this." He says in a completely pissed tone as he takes me to his car silently.