03

" Okay so you're probably all wondering why we have you in a warehouse for a simple game of Pictionary" James the media manager says.

All of us nod our heads.

" We'll you guys are not ordinary people so we can't have you playing ordinary games" he continues

Where was this going?

"Follow me,"

He led us through the entrance to the warehouse.

" Fans love nothing more than a chaotic media challenge for the drivers, so we're gonna give them just that, I reveal to you extreme Pictionary"

James steps out of the doorway that he had stopped, revealing a buggy surrounded by lots of obstacles. I still didn't understand what was going on.

"It's simple, your driver pairing will be your team. One person from the pairing will pick up a card which will tell you what to draw. The drawer and a person from the opposite pairing will hop in the buggy and the opposition will have 1 and a half minutes to drive around however they want to try and disrupt the other from drawing. After this time your partner will have to guess what you drew. More correct guess the more points you get" James explains.

Oh shit yes, this sounds fun.

"O o oooo this is gonna be fun" Danny replied.

- 🏎️ -

I sat in the passenger seat of the buggy notebook and pencil in hand, I had to draw a F1 car. I lean forward and quickly flash my card to the GoPro fixed in front of me filming,

"Sorry Danny but you're screwed already, my artistic abilities only go as far as a tree" I whisper to the camera before leaning back.

Max slides in next to me taking the driving role for this round.

" You're going down Drucker, I'm gonna make sure your work is illegible," Max says nudging me.

He takes off all of a sudden and starts weaving in and out of the obstacles. I began drawing but couldn't stop laughing at my attempts. Max looks down at my drawing while continuing to drive,

" Wow that looks like an amazing scribble Drucker"

"Keep your eyes on the road smartass"

The buzzer from inside the buggy goes off to signal the end of our run.  Max stops immediately sending me flying forward slightly in my seat. I look down at my creation, no part of it looks anything like an F1 car.

"That looks a lot worse than what it did when we were driving" Max teases, looking down at me.

I look up at him.

"Yeah well... I don't know" I reply

"Ooooo no smartass replies?" He continues to tease me.

I rolled my eyes, catching a glance at the GoPro and looking down at the Sharpy I had in my hand. In a split second I knew how to shut this dude up, as he was undoing his seatbelt so he could head back to where Danny and Checo were I lunged at him holding his head in place as I began to quickly write the word 'dick' on his forehead. However, I forgot the neck strength of some of these dudes so he was able to quickly pull away. Luckily I was able to get in the words 'Di' with a dragged-out bottom bit of the 'c', it did the job regardless.

I began to laugh, Max just sat there surprised at what just happened. While he was in a state of shock I got out of the buggy and began to walk to the others.