Gringott's; P1C2

As the sun rose to shine over the beautiful market that was Diagon Alley, Harry took a moment to stare at the building in front of him, carved out of marble with Goblins stood guard out front.

For some reason, he felt as though he was doing something wrong, despite the fact that he knew all he was doing was making sure that his existence hadn't been violated or manipulated.

With a sigh, he walked inside the building. It was quite empty on such an early morning, so he simply walked up to the nearest free teller and greeted him kindly before handing over the letter her was sent.

"Right this way, Mister Potter." The goblin said, leading him through a wooden door. Passing door after door, taking turn after turn, they finally arrived at another door that had a plaque titling it as Firesword's Office.

The goblin who had led him so far opened the door for him and let him go inside before closing it behind him. The room was large, stacked wall to wall with filing cabinets. In the middle of it all, was a desk with three guest chairs on one side and an office chair on the other. In the office chair, there was Firesword, who greeted Harry politely which caused the two people who were already sat in two of the guest chairs to turn around.

"Ron? Hermione? What are you guys doing here?" Harry asked in surprise, sitting dowm in the empty chair that was between his two friends.

"We got called down here as witnesses. Firesword won't tell us what's going on." Hermione replied with a frown.

"Now that Mister Potter is here, I can explain. Gringott's has an alarm system for the files that lets us know if there were any errors or discrepancies in the accounts or files of a person. Mister Potter had received his creature inheritance, yet as you can tell, there seem to be no change in behaviour or appearance and Potter or Evans blood don't have a trace of creature lineage. This set of a variety of other alarms for manipulations and falsification in many children and adults, Ron and Hermione being some of them. As your friends, we've called you all down here today to figure out what's going on and support each other." Firesword told them all.

With that, three sheets of paper and matching ornamental daggers were placed on the desk, one set in front of each gryffindor. "Had everyone that also had alarms go off been called here as well?" Hermione asked.

Firesword nodded. "Yes, they are currently with their account managers. After everything there will be a people's meeting if the cause of this is one person or group, like we suspect."

"Now, this is a blood test. Cut your palms and let seven drops bleed onto the page." While Ron and Hermione hesitated, Harry immediately cut his palm open and let the drops fall, the cut on his palm immediately closing up after he finished.

"Did it hurt?" Ron asked skeptically as he watched Harry's blood sink into the paper.

"Not really." He replied, opening and closing his fist, as if testing it before he turned his attention back to the page. In the background, he heard Ron and Hermione cut their palm as well while his parchment had already formed words.

Name: Harley Adonis Riddle
Parentage: Akasha Kalianne Degazo, Tom Marvolo Riddle
Creature: Royale Vampire (King Status)

Blocks and Manipulations:
Core: 90% blocked by Albus Dumbledore
Parseltongue: 50% blocked by Albus Dumbledore
Parselmagic: 100% blocked by Albus Dumbledore
Knowledge and Brainpower: 70% blocked by Albus Dumbledore

Trust Potion keyed to The Light, Albus Dumbledore, Gryffindors: Administered by Albus Dumbledore
Love Potion keyed to Ginny Weasley: Administered by Albus Dumbledore
Hate Potion keyed to The Dark, Tom Riddle aka Voldemort, Slytherins, Death Eaters: Administered by Albus Dumbledore
Memory Alters: Administered by Albus Dumbledore
Compulsion keyed to Albus Dumbledore: Administered by Albus Dumbledore
Prolonged Glamour: Administered by Albus Dumbledore

Lordships and Heirships:
- Lordship Degazo (Maternal)
- Heirship Riddle (Paternal)
- Heirship Gaunt (Paternal)
- Heirship Slytherin (Paternal)
- Lordship Impaler (Maternal)
- Lordship Bathory (Maternal)
- Heirship Hufflepuff (Paternal Conquest)
- Lordship Ravenclaw (Maternal)
- Lordship Gryffindor (Conquest)
- Lordship Potter (Conquest)
- Lordship Peverell (Conquest, Paternal)
- Lordship Le Fay (Maternal)
- Lordship Emrys (Maternal)

Shocked, Harry sat back in his seat, his head suddenly hurting. He was the son of the man who was trying to kill him?

He looked over at Ron, who was pale as well. His page had listed many similar manipulations that had been placed on him by Dumbledore as well, other than the love potion and glamour.

A glance at Hermione told him that she had been manipulated too, her face pale as her sheet stated her to be a woman named Elvira Xylia Lestrange, Daughter of Bellatrix and Rodolphus Lestrange.

Firesword sighed as he read their papers before speaking. "I'll lead you to the rejuvenation chamber." He said, standing up. Obediently, they followed him.

"What's a rejuvenation chamber?" Hermione, or Elvira, asked as she followed Firesword down a flight of a stairs.

"It's what we call the basement level where we remove blocks and manipulations, as well as a goblin sick-ward. Unfortunately, removing these blocks and manipulations is often painful and stressful on the human body, especially considering ones that have been involved for a very long time. The ritual we use also removes all natural limitations, which often causes people to become more in tune with themselves and their potential. Especially for you, Mister Riddle. You have 90% of your core blocked, and considering you are already powerful that amount of power will not only multiply by ten but even more so because your bodily limitations will become unlocked. There is a slight chance of your magic becoming unmanageable. That is why we need you to sign these forms." Firesword explained, grabbing some forms that lay on the table outside the door to the rejuvenation chamber.

He handed each of them one page, which they quickly signed with the offered quills before being allowed inside the door.

The chamber was large, covered in concrete floor to ceiling, at least four different rune circles in the room and a few chairs for bystanders. Currently, there were a hoard of cloaked goblins and a few other people inside the room. Draco Malfoy, Neville Longbottom, and a few Hogwarts Professors.