The Manipulated; P1C3

Firesword directed the golden trio to stand and wait with some of the others who were there, letting them talk to one another.

"Potter." Draco greeted coldly.

"Malfoy." Harley replied, matching his tone.

"I suppose your here because Dumbledore had spelled you to think as he wants you to think as well." Draco stated, glancing at the other from the corner of his eye, slightly uncomfortable with their current unhateful conversation.

"Much worse. He's spelled me to be an entirely different person. Altered memories, thoughts and feelings, identity, family, magic." Harley listed off, something keeping him from becoming angry at Dumbledore.

"That's horrid. I apparently only had hate potions keyed to you, Gryffindors, and mud- muggleborns." Draco replied, though quickly continued. "He spelled you to be a different person, you say?"

Harley nodded. "I am not and was never Harry Potter. My name is Harley Adonis Riddle. Apparently I have a glamour as well." Draco's eyes widened at that.

"You're The Dark Lord's Son!" He exclaimed. "Oh the irony!"

Harley rolled his eyes. "Oh the sardonicism!" He replied sarcastically. Draco rolled his eyes as well, deciding to end their conversation without so much of another word.

"Hey guys..." Neville said, walking up the group.

"Neville, hello." Elvira greeted.

"Actually, I'm not Neville. I'm Riordan Lestrange. Dumbledore even changed my birthday..." Neville replied sadly.

"Lestrange? Son of Bellatrix and Rodolphus Lestrange?" Elvira asked, to which Riordan nodded. "When's your birthday?" Elvira asked quickly.

"September 19th." Riordan replied. Elvira's eyes went wide before she hugged him tight. Despite his surprise, Riordan hugged her back.

"I'm Elvira Lestrange. You're my twin brother!" Elvira exclaimed. Riordan's face immediately turned into one of pure happiness. As someone who's only family had always been his grandma and his insane parents, having a sister was something he could never have dreamed of, For Elvira, it was always just her and her parents so having a sibling was a dream come true.

Ron smiled at the sight with a sigh, wishing his own brothers would treat him like that while Harley smiled at the two with an air of jealousy.

While Elvira and Riordan talked with one another, Harley decided to look at the Hogwarts Professors. It seemed all of them were there, other than Snape. He also recognized a few of the teachers that he hadn't had classes with like the Astronomy teacher, Professor Sinistra, the Runes teacher, Professor Babbling, the Muggle Studies teacher, Professor Burbage, and the Arithmancy teacher, Professor Vector.

They all seemed uneasy, which made sense considering they were most likely here because the headmaster they had trusted for so long had messed with their minds without their knowledge or consent.

It was then when Harley's name was called out by Firesword, who pointed at the magic circle in the far corner of the room. Following the goblin's finger, he stood in the middle of the circle as a tight group of goblins surrounded the engraving and began waving their arms and chanting in unison. Before long, Harley started to feel a gradual pain inside of him. His mind, his veins, and his skin all felt as if they had gone from itchy to boiling in a matter of thirty seconds.

Once the pain became too much for the boy to withstand, he let himself fall to the ground, the skin of his knees breaking as they made harsh contact with the concrete ground. It seemed only a few seconds later that he woke up, still sitting upright, his knees bleeding. Though, rather than red blood, it was blue. He touched it and brought his blood stained finger to his eyes. Deep, thick, blue.

He stood up quickly, deciding not to question the colour and let his knees relieve themselves of the grime covered ground.

"Mister Riddle, you've changed quite a bit. Would you like to look into a mirror?" One of the hooded goblins that had been chanting earlier asked him, just as he was realizing how much further the ground seemed to be from his face than usual. He nodded, letting the magic-wielding goblin summon a full body mirror in front of him.

Dudley's old clothes that he wore, which usually hung off his frame, was now tight around his chest, baggy around his stomach area, and much too short. Out of the tightened short sleeves poked out big muscular arms, pale and perfect. The pants were still quite big, but he filled them out more. He was taller too, at least by several inches. He stood somewhere above six foot, now. His skin was pale, while his hair was black and somewhat curly, less messy but still unruly. His sharp eyes sparkled forest green, his cartoon-ish lightning bolt scar replaced with a realistic one that dragged from his hairline down through his right eye. His nose was now thin and roman, his lips plump and rosey, and his cheekbones high and aristocratic. His canines had grown into fangs and his ears into slight points.

"Wow." Harley said as he finally realized the weight of everything he had just discovered. Thoughts and memories quickly flooded his head, correcting fake ones and letting his mind become his once again.

Memories even from his earliest age appeared, a vision of his mom looking down at him with a tired look of joy while he was wrapped in a blanket, the same expression on Tom Riddle's face. Another memory saw Tom Riddle kissing his forehead.

It was just further proof that everything the little paper called a blood test showed him was the truth. The only question was, what should he do know?

Suddenly, a sharp pain grew in his mind as it was filled with information that was long known but long forgotten. Vampires, his position within them, parselmagic, magics he had never known to exist, and other of which he knew of but never learned. Any Hogwarts class that could be taken, any dark arts, any elemental or spirit magic, anything in the entire realm of magic. It was all at his disposal, and he knew this.

Magic ran through his veins and he could feel it more than ever. So much of it, it might as well explode out of him. Purest magic surrounded him slowly, an ache slowly leaving and healing every part of his body as he let the pure magic aura cloud around him and then spread.

Release.