The Court of Justice; P1C4

Groggily, eyelids parted to reveal his shimmering green irises. As his eyes adjusted to the darkness of the room, he glanced around at the faces that stood around him. They all seemed shaky, as if something had scared them.

"Ron, Elvira? What's going on?" He asked, not getting up from his laying position on the floor.

"Harley... your magic went out of control. You passed out for a full five minutes." Ron explained, glancing around at everyone else in the room, who currently wasn't in Harley's line of sight.

"Is... Is everyone okay?" He asked in response, sitting up to look around. Everyone seemed frightened, slightly shaking, but majorly unharmed.

"Everyone's a little shaken up. I can't explain the feeling but it was kind of like being suffocated by pure magic? like if a heavy spell was placed over you and that's all you could breath." Ron explained, kind of impressed.

"That's called stifling, Ron." Elvira chimed in, to which Ron rolled his eyes.

"Oh. I'm sorry." Harley replied regretfully.

"Don't worry, you reigned it back in pretty quickly." Elvira let him know, placing her hand in front of him as an offer to help him up.

Gratefully, Harley took her hand. Although majority of the effort to stand up was done by Harley, he thanked her anyways. It seemed everyone in the room had been successfully cleansed, as they all seemed lighter, but not different. Except Riordan and Elvira. They were both a bit taller now, with pitch black drill curls and sharp black eyes that seemed to hide a hint of crazy in them.

"As everyone is now cleaned of blocks and manipulations, I need you all to follow me to the court room for a discussion. As your existences were the ones to be defiled, the choice of punishment is yours." Firesword spoke loudly to the crowd which listened intensely.

As the group followed him back up the stairs and around the maze that was Gringotts, they all whispered between themselves about what their verdict would be, although they were heading to the place that conversation should be held in.

Once they reached a large wooden arched door, engraved in all sorts of ancient symbols that Harley could strangely understand, the door swung open to reveal a marble court of justice, a goblin already sitting at the judge's podium.

"Okay, so this is how it will happen. You all sit in the jury seats, and ignore the seats for the defendant and plaintiff. You aren't allowed to speak until your name is called and then you'll sit down at the witness seat and explain your thoughts on the punishment of Albus Dumbledore. Once everyone has gone through, there will be a review period and a vote. You have five minutes to talk amongst yourselves or come up with an opinion prior to statements." Firesword said as he bowed to the judge and stood guard in front of the judge's podium while the others all nodded at the goblin's explanation and sat themselves down in the jury.

"The people's opinion case of The Punishment of Albus Dumbledore will now begin!" The goblin judge shouted, banging his gavel.

With that, the jury began their debate.

Harley turned to Elvira, Riordan, and Ron. As Harley opened his mouth to ask, Riordan interrupted him. "I say let him burn. Azkaban, Execution, anything. I want it to be worse than simply a fine." This statement gained him lots of surprised glances, as Neville was known as a sweetheart who would never harm a fly. It seemed Riordan was quite different.

"I agree with Riordan. He needs actual punishment. I know he pulled money out of my account so I was thinking of making him pay all the money he stole back with interest, and then get his crimes published in The Prophet, which will get him a trial at the ministry. If his crimes aren't made public, the ministry might cover it up considering he's their supreme mugwump and has a lot of influence on the court, which, in turn, would give them a bad reputation. All we need it Skeeter on our side, which should be fairly easy with how much she hates Dumbledore and loves drama." Harley calculated.

"Well, look at you! You're a smartass!" Elvira laughed sarcastically. Harley smiled at her, knowing she didn't mean to offend. "I agree though. That's a great plan. We're all team money, publish, trial, right?" Elvira asked the group.

They all nodded at each other as the judge banged the gavel again, letting them know their time was up.

The first person the judge called was one of the hogwarts teachers, Professor Babbling, who had a very humane attitude towards the headmaster. She thought the best course of action would be to simply expose him to the people and let the natural repercussions handle it. Most others had very similar ideas, either court processing or public accusations, none wanting to let 'The Incident' slide.

Then, it was finally Harley's turn, the first to get called up out of their little group.

As he sat down in the witness chair, he bowed to both Firesword and the judge before speaking.

"Your honour, if you'll allow it, I would like to speak for Ronald Weasley, Elvira Lestrange, and Riordon Lestrange, as we've come to a mutual agreement." He asked formally.

"Do the spoken of consent?" The judge asked the jury.

His friends all raised their right arms, bent at the elbow at ninety degrees exactly, and spoke in unison, "I." In response the judge turned back to Harley.

"You may continue."

"Thank you, your honour." Harley spoke directly to the judge before returning his glance to the jury. "Considering the circumstances and illegality of his actions, which include but not limited to; Theft, Mass Alteration of Mind, Body, and Soul, Consent and Knowledge issues, Mass Unregistered Memory Altercations, and Identity Fraud of Others, We believe the right course of action would be to compel Albus Dumbledore to pay back all the accounts he has stolen from, with interest, as well as publication of his wrongdoings in The Prophet, which will naturally bring a loss of title, money, and influentiality and it will also coerce the Ministy of Magic to hold a trial which will most likely result in his imprisonment. Thank you, that is all." He spoke, bowing to the goblins once again before returning to his friends.

The judge banged his gavel once again and announced the review period.