I.II Plans

Harry had been living with the hunters of Artemis for several weeks since he was rescued from the Dursleys. Atalanta and Sophia had just given him the all-clear to leave the medical tent, but a new problem presented itself - Harry had no clothes to wear. He looked down at himself, clad only in a threadbare blanket draped across his shoulders.

"Harry," said Artemis, her voice gentle yet firm.

"Yes mama," replied the five-year-old, rubbing one of his feet nervously against the ground. playing with his hospital gown.

"We have a problem," Artemis continued, her hands wringing together. "Atalanta and Sophia treated you when you arrived here, and they had to cut your only clothes off. It seems that there were no other clothes available in your house." She paused for a moment before adding, "I typically have only girls in my camp, so unfortunately I don't have any spare boys' clothes either."

"Oh" replied Harry

"So, we will have to go to the store, to get you clothes, I can't have the other gods know about you yet so it will have to be discrete."

Harry's eyes widened in excitement, having heard tales of the vast and myriad stores from Sophia during his treatment sessions. "The store? Really, mama?"

Artemis smiled tenderly at the young boy, her silver eyes softening. "Yes, but we must be careful. It's a different world out there, one that is not always kind. You'll have to stay close to me and follow my lead."

Harry's big silver eyes widened as nodded vigorously, the prospect of an adventure lifting his spirits. "I promise, mama."

"However, I can't take you to the store in a hospital gown," Artemis continued, her gaze scanning the camp. "It will attract unnecessary attention. so, we have two options, we A. make something out of deer skin for you or B. have you wear what we have in stock which may not be ideal because it's girl things. remember this is only until we go to the store and get you something, so I am going to let you pick."

Harry pondered the options. The idea of wearing deer skin seemed rather itchy and uncomfortable. But then, wearing girls' clothing might make him the subject of laughter or ridicule. He was still young, but he remembered how Dudley and his gang would laugh at anything out of the ordinary.

He looked up at Artemis, "Mama, can I see the clothes you have in stock?"

Artemis nodded, leading Harry to a tent filled with clothing of all sorts, most of them in shades of silver and green, reflecting the moon and the forests. There were dresses, tunics, and robes. Some were plain, while others had intricate designs of stars and arrows.

Harry shuffled through the clothes, finally selecting a silver tunic that seemed a bit long for him but not too much. "This one doesn't look too girly, mama," he said, holding it up.

Artemis examined it and smiled, "It's a good choice. With a belt around it, it will look just like any other tunic. You'll blend in just fine."

Relief washed over Harry. "Thank you, mama," he said, hugging the tunic to his chest.

Artemis bent down, hugging the boy. "We'll get you proper clothes soon. But for now, let's make the best of what we have."

After a bit, Harry was dressed and walked towards Artemis. Who was standing next to Zoe.

"Zoe, you are in charge of things here while Erika and I leave to get Harry clothes," said Artemis,

Harry and Erika after their first conversation the first morning Harry was at camp became really good friends with each other.

"Of course, milady," replied Zoe, "you know milady, your son looks exactly like you, you both have the same eyes same facial structure, same nose, it's like looking at a five-year-old version of yourself that just happens to be a male"