II.II Hogwarts Express

In the days leading up to his departure for Hogwarts, Harry spent his time at Camp Half-Blood, preparing for the new chapter in his life. He practiced archery, honed his combat skills, and spent time with his friends, sharing stories and making plans for the future. Each night, he studied the books he had acquired from Diagon Alley, immersing himself in the world of magic and wizardry.

The day before he was set to leave for Hogwarts, Artemis visited him. She brought with her a majestic hawk, its feathers a shimmering mix of silver and brown. "This is Lyra," she introduced. "She will be your companion and messenger. Use her to communicate with us or anyone you trust."

Harry gently stroked Lyra's feathers, feeling an immediate bond with the creature. "Thank you, Mum," he said, his eyes shining with gratitude.

Artemis smiled warmly. "You're ready, Harry. Remember, your journey at Hogwarts is part of your growth. Embrace the experiences, learn from them, and always stay true to yourself."

The following morning, Harry said his goodbyes to his friends at Camp Half-Blood. Andromeda hugged him tightly, whispering words of encouragement. Victoria and Lee Fletcher wished him luck, promising to write often. As he looked around at the faces of those he had grown close to, Harry felt a surge of emotion. This place and these people had become a part of him, and leaving them, even temporarily, was bittersweet.

With Lyra perched on his shoulder, Harry joined Artemis and Leto. They teleported to King's Cross Station in London, where Harry would board the Hogwarts Express. The bustling station was filled with families and students, all eagerly anticipating the start of the school year.

As they navigated through the crowd, Harry's eyes widened with amazement at the blend of the magical and mundane worlds. He saw children dragging trunks, owls hooting in cages, and parents giving last-minute advice to their wide-eyed offspring. The energy of the place was contagious, and despite the flutter of nerves in his stomach, Harry felt an undeniable excitement.

Artemis and Leto, sensing his mixed emotions, offered comforting smiles. "Remember, Harry, Hogwarts is a place of learning, not just about magic, but about life. You'll find friends, challenges, and maybe even a bit of trouble," Leto said with a wink. "But in all, you'll find yourself."

Harry nodded, taking a deep breath as he approached the magical barrier leading to Platform 9¾. With a final hug and words of encouragement from Artemis and Leto, he walked through the barrier. The Hogwarts Express stood majestic and inviting, steam billowing from its engine.

Finding a compartment, He plopped down on the cushioned seat, and his Lyra snuggled against his side. Moments later, Daphne walked in, her long blonde hair cascading over her shoulders. "Daphne!" Harry exclaimed, jumping up to envelop her in a tight hug that almost crushed her. The intricate angelic runes on his arms glowed with excitement and affection.

"Harry," said the Daughter of Demeter, "Please not too tight"

Daphne gently pried herself from Harry's enthusiastic embrace, laughing softly. "You've grown stronger at Camp Half-Blood," she remarked, brushing a stray lock of hair from her face.

Harry grinned sheepishly, releasing her. "Sorry, I guess I got a bit carried away." He gestured to the seat opposite him. "Sit down, tell me about your summer. How was the farm? Did your mom teach you any new tricks?"

As Daphne settled into the seat, Lyra fluttered to a perch near the window, watching the scene with keen eyes. "It was good," Daphne began. "Mom showed me how to use celestial bronze in farming tools. It's amazing how it can stimulate plant growth."

"That sounds incredible," Harry said, intrigued. "I learned a bit about celestial bronze at Camp, mainly in weapons, though."

As the train whistled and began to move, the compartment door opened and a young redheaded boy came in. "Anyone sitting there?" he asked, pointing at the seat opposite Harry. "Everywhere else is full."