Just another chap ;)

Here ya go~~~

There's probably going to be a dent in the wall with how hard Sasuke slams Naruto against it, his hands planted on either side of his head to keep Naruto caged in. He lets out a breathless giggle, grabbing him by his shirt collar and dragging his mouth to his.

It's not gentle. Nothing about Naruto and Sasuke has ever been gentle. It's always been backhanded remarks and hurtful taunts that led to Kiba and Hinata having to separate the two of them before things escalated.
Kiba and Hinata aren't here now.

There's no one to pull the two of them apart before their mouths bruise from the kiss, and there's no one to stop Naruto from biting Sasuke's lip so hard that it bleeds.
Naruto started to hum at the metallic taste, at the head rush that comes from Sasuke growling. He pulls back and grabs Naruto's thighs, grip so tight that there will probably be bruises. Naruto can only hope.

Sasuke throws Naruto onto the bed and he tried to ignore the swooping feeling that comes with being manhandled. His bulge is suffocating under all the layers at this point but he ignores it, he has to. Naruto can't be the first one to give in

"I fucking hate you." Sasuke groans, yanking his shirt off over his head before crawling over Naruto.

"Are you sure about that?" His cock is hard against Naruto's hip and he doesn't waste the opportunity to drop his hand down to where he's straining against his pants, squeezing harshly just to watch the way his body jerks. "Because I don't think you do."

Sasuke looks at Naruto with dark eyes. He can see his internal struggle as he decides whether to fuck into his grip or not, but it doesn't take Sasuke long to rip Naruto's hand off of him and pin it to the mattress above his head.

"Hey, don't worry, I'll tell you a secret." Naruto whispers, shoving him back so that he can tug his shirt off. Naruto pulls him back to him with a firm hand on the back of his neck, fingers tangled in his hair with a grip tight enough that it makes his cock throb. Sasuke lets him bring his lips up to his ear, lets him bite down harshly at the sweet spot right under his jaw. "I fucking hate you too."

That does it. Sasuke slams Naruto flat against the bed, tugging his jeans and boxers off in one go. Naruto drops his hands to rub his pulsating cock, sighing at the relieving feeling, and Sasuke groans at the sight as he frees his cock.

It's not gentle, how Sasuke pushes into Naruto. It's rough and raw and a little desperate. Naruto doesn't help that at all, fueling the fire with taunts and off handed remarks that just make Sasuke angrier.

"I shouldn't even let you come." Sasuke growls. It's not threatening, though, not with the way he continues to fuck into Naruto. He hits deep and hard, brushing against his sweet spot perfectly.

Naruto can't resist a taunt. "Are you saying that now to save your ass later?" His hips stutter when he squeezes his walls around him and his head rolls back on his shoulders. "You know you can't make me come so you're just gonna say it was on purpose, hmm?"

The way Sasuke's tongue pokes out from between his lips, the way his jaw clenches, tells naruto his goading is working.

"You're such a fucking whore." Sasuke pulls his hand back and slaps him across the cheek. Surprise etches across his face at the keen naruto lets out, his back arching off the mattress. "Yeah? You fucking like that?" He does it again.

"I love it." Naruto pants out, words barely intelligible around the thumb Sasuke shoves in his mouth. Naruto sucks around the digit, looking up at him through lidded eyes. His chest rumbles with the moan he lets out. "Love it a lot more than I like you."

Sasuke can't possibly get any more aggressive but he certainly tries. His hips slam into Naruto's with a bruising force, the pace he sets almost inhuman. And it feels so good, feels so fucking good, but he can't let him know that.