Just cuz y'all are getting angry :)

Little Side Note

Bc y'all are going CRAZY in the comment section, (💀) I'll explain the elevator bit and the minor bit lmao. Even when i don't want to and see your reactions. (😉)

The 'minor' bit was meant to imply that Naruto is younger that Sasuke. Not literally meaning Sasuke is some 60 year old and Naruto is a teenager (💀). Dw im not that much of a weirdo to add pedophilia in my books. Once I saw you guys freaking about it in the comments, I was going to change it but your reactions were HILARIOUS so I didn't  (😮‍💨✊)

About the 'elevator' thing, there was originally supposed to be a paragraph where Sasuke carried Naruto to their room in the hotel but I deleted it because it made no sense (🫠). But then my lazy ass forgot to check over it again and didn't realise I made it sound as if they were fucking in an elevator (🤦‍♀️)

Tbh honest, I'm not all that annoyed at myself anymore lmao cuz ur reactions were worth it (🤪)

P.S: I'm not changing it  (🤫)

-+-+-+

Btw, this has no starting (or ending) plot ;|

(Celebrity AU)

He was so handsome.

He smiled softly at him, one of his hands carefully resting on the small of Naruto's back, pressing their chests together and the youngest thought that he could die at that moment.

- "The... The cameras, Sasuke" -he whispered when he noticed the older leaning in slightly to bring his lips together, he stopped only inches from doing so.

- "They won't say anything, darling, it's their job is to protect us and also, do you really think our boss doesn't know? He has known us for a long time and anyway we are not the only ones" -

Naruto looked at him for a few seconds, choosing to trust his words, especially when he grabbed his waist in that way, one of his hands on the curve of his back and the other on the side of it, he let himself be carried away when Sasuke brought their lips together, a soft yet simultaneously intense kiss, slow, the older one liked to take his time to touch and taste. Closed eyes and smooth movements, the warmth of the taller hugging this smaller body, one of the younger's hands caressed the older's cheek while the other continued to rest on his chest.

The soft and sensual rubbing would soon end with Sasuke licking the youngest's lips who gave him access to his mouth, his own tongue rubbing the older's in a pleasant sensation that he felt in the lower part of his stomach while Sasuke's hands seemed to need him even closer.

- "It's been a while since I had you like this" - Sasuke whispered as he separated from his lips slightly, Naruto nodded, it had been a while since they were like this, too drunk in arousal to speak.

- "Sasuke..." - He whined cutely, rising slightly on the tips of his feet to take his face and continue kissing him, he welcomed the action gladly, kissing him for a longer time, Naruto smelled so good, like sweet vanilla, when he felt the younger's hands touching his biceps through his clothes and trying to unbutton his shirt, he could not help the cocky smile that peeked between his lips.