Chapter 39: Norwegian Celebrations

🎶 Don't You Need Somebody (feat. Enrique Iglesias, R. City, Serayah & Shaggy) — RedOne, Enrique Iglesias, R. City, Serayah, Shaggy 🎶

After posting the picture on Instagram and grinning at some of the comments, I checked out that footballhub page and immediately found the reel with me being quizzed before the game. I shared it on my story and started packing up our stuff before getting a message from Pablo:

Pablo ⚽️
It will take a bit as I still have interviews but please stay, I'd love to have a picture with you on the pitch
And I've got something for you ☺️
But if you're tired and want to go back, I understand

Vicky ❤️
We'll wait ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

My boyfriend was right, we had to wait for quite a bit, but when the stadium had almost cleared out, a guy with a Spain jacket walked up to us.
"Hey, you must be Gavi's people, come on down" he said and we followed him onto the pitch. There were some stadium employees and press people bustling around, but no one seemed to mind us. After a few minutes, Pablo and Ansu walked back out and I ran towards him. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder, swirling me around a few times.

"Oh God. Pablito is a lovesick puppy. I'll have to vomit" Ansu said and rolled his eyes jokingly.
Before replying, I kissed my boyfriend who had put me back down and whispered: "Congratulations. Goal, qualified and... no yellow card! I couldn't be happier!"
"Well I hope you can, because this is for you" he chuckled and gave me his shirt.
My eyes grew wide and I kissed him again, before turning to our friends.
"Hi Ansu, I'm Vicky, nice to meet you" I said and kissed both his cheeks.
"Irene. Designated photographer" I told my friend and pushed my phone into her hands.
"Oh, the joys of being the single friend" she sighed and started clicking. We took various ones, one of us hugging and smiling brightly into the camera, one with Pablo pressing a kiss on my cheek and a final one with me sitting on his shoulders with his shirt on and clenching my fists in the air.

"Thankssss" I said when I took back the phone and instinctively had a quick look at the pictures. They were amazing and so adorable.
"Wanna ride back with us on the bus?" Pablo asked.
"Are we allowed to?" Irene asked incredulously.
"Yeah, camp is over now, everything's very relaxed. Plus we won. Plus, many players are already travelling back to the countries where they play, so we will be a bit less anyways" Ansu answered.
"We'd love to!" I replied and slung my arm around my boyfriend's torso as we walked into the tunnel.

We waited next to the locker room while the boys packed their stuff and I greeted Ferran on his way out. He stood and waited with us until Pablo and Ansu came and we walked to the bus together. Some players and staff waved and greeted me, which I replied friendly. We slumped down on random seats and Pablo pulled me close to him, hugging me from behind, turning around so we could face the others.

Then, Rodri walked up to us and said to me: "Hi, I hope you remember me from the Nations League interviews, I'm a huge fan of your pieces and columns, I only read Vanguardia in Manchester! And I'm so happy for you and Gavito"
Pablo loosened his embrace so that I could stand up and shake his hand.
"Hi, of course I remember, you were the nice one! And thanks, I try my best at work" I chuckled.
"Great, you young people enjoy the night. Although I've heard you're not quite that young" he joked and winked before walking away.

I sat back down and immediately, my boyfriend's arms were around my waist again - I loved this. His love language was definitely physical touch.
"What the... Vicky!!" Ferran exclaimed and erupted in laughter. He turned around his phone and he was watching *that* footballhub reel.
"What is it?" Pablo asked curiously and snatched away the phone.
"I want to see too!" Ansu said and stood up from the seat behind us.
"Hey! I have to finish watching too!" Ferran said and jumped up to join us. Irene was sitting in front and also turned around, all our eyes were glued on the screen. The boys were howling with laughter.
"You're such a fraud!!" Ansu joked and shouted.
"I won fair and square!" I defended myself.

We got back to the hotel and agreed to meet back downstairs in half an hour to hit the club.
"And you can sleep in my room tonight. Aymeric left for Saudi already" Pablo whispered before Irene and I got out of the lift on our floor.

"So? What do you say?" I asked my friend as we were alone again, rummaging through our suitcases to find something suitable for clubbing.
"They're all so nice. And they all really seem to like you and be happy for Pablo. He adores you" she replied and smiled.
"I am so in love. He is so perfect for me" I swooned.
"He is. The age difference gets irrelevant when one sees how you are just made for each other. I am genuinely happy for you, Vicky. You deserve him." she said and gave me a kiss on my head.

We got ready and rode the elevator downstairs again, to find out we were the first ones.
"This is so typical. They always complain about us, but in reality it's them men taking ages" my friend said and rolled her eyes.
Finally, Ansu and Pablo appeared and Ferran made us wait ten more minutes, but then we finally hailed an Uber and drove to the city.
"Drinks are all on the goalscorer!" Ferran roared as we arrived at the club.

The bouncer let us in immediately after he saw the boys and after paying for entrance and a table in the VIP area, we made our way upstairs and ordered champagne and vodka.
"We've never been clubbing together!" I shouted excitedly in Pablo's ear.
"And I'm making an exception and having two drinks!" he replied ecstatically and kissed me.
"Ok! New rule for the night. Whenever you guys are kissing you have to pay 50€ and at the end of the night us three divide the sum!" Ferran shouted and pointed at himself, Ansu and Irene.
Pablo and I looked into each other's eyes.
"We're not giving them a cent!" he shouted and we both laughed.

The waiter brought the alcohol and after downing the two bottles of champagne, Pablo mixed us a vodka soda before we hit the dance floor. We danced, drank and joked with our friends for hours - it was such a fun night, but at some point, we returned back to the hotel, somewhat lightheaded and very exhausted. Instead of any hot action going on, Pablo and I fell straight into bed and asleep after only a few seconds.

📍 Osloholacom Living the life! After his only goal in Oslo sent Spain to the EUROs 2024, pablogavi was pictured on a night out with the same girl he has been spotted with for weeks now

📍 Oslo
holacom Living the life! After his only goal in Oslo sent Spain to the EUROs 2024, pablogavi was pictured on a night out with the same girl he has been spotted with for weeks now. She hasn't been identified yet, but it's only a matter of time until the lovebirds will go public!

gavimylove So she can't go to Seville, but jet to Oslo? Gold digger much... 💰💰💰
user1 Now we know the motivation behind the goal! Cuuuute 😍
pedriandgavifan Bitch
user2 I want to know who she is!!
barcafan101 Clubbing & girls... Blud should be focusing on football 🤬