[NEW] Updates and Wellbeing!

Well, isn't this awkward... 

I had completely removed this trauma from my memories yet I seem to get reminded of my sins every day LMAOO! This one's for all my baby girls. I see your comments ladies, and they make me smile. I'm lurking and I'm stalking when you least expect it.

NO but on a serious note, I was 13??? When I wrote this shit and to see that it has gotten about 100k+ views, I wondered if I chose the WRONGGG MF PROFESSION LMAOOOO! I am 17 now and SMUT free, I am 3 years SOBER. I no longer write fanfictions or anything for that matter, and I no longer listen to KPOP or am into it anymore, which is kind of upsetting cause it's been a huge peak in my life and I genuinely enjoyed those periods. 

I'm rereading all the little stories I've written and why would you ALL let me write those. You could've spared me and the other 100k+ viewers out there but you didn't and I am ashamed. You all are hella hilarious and that comments are amazing and I pray that this all is just a publicity stunt and that Madonna stunned a new selfie.

I am NOT. Coming. Back. But I was thinking about starting over with new fandoms and ideas that isn't KPOP NOR SMUT. How does that sound? I'm thinking about getting my thinking cap permanently sewed into my hair floccules.

Anywho, I am praying and slaying for all of you silly little ruptured arteries! <333

- Jay, who is now known as Yakov.
<3