𝐒𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐉𝐈𝐍 | 𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩.

❝ 𝐒𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐉𝐈𝐍 ❞
𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩. || Top! Hyunjin
⠀⠀ ⠀  || Bottom! Seungmin

★ Somnophilia:
A somnophiliac, person with somnophilia, is a person who has a fetish for touching/caressing a person sexually when they are asleep or unconscious. This can also include sleep rape or oral sex which is understandable.

—————————————

It was already 12pm and the lights were out. seungmin couldn't stop moving around in his sleep from a specific dream that was occuring. Minutes later, he sprung up from bed while panting heavily, his cheeks heated up as sweat trickled down his temple. He lifted the sheets before sighing. He was hard.

You see... The dream Seungmin was having was no where near a nightmare- but was him having a special time with his band member: Hyunjin. It wasn't new considering he's been having these types of dreams since he started gaining mad feelings for the boy-- but the more he dreams about it, the more he gains.

He wiped the sweat from the side of his face before kicking his legs off of the bed and stood up. He went out to Hyunjin's room carefully and closed the door behind him. The boy was asleep. And by the snores, he was out.

Seungmin made his way over to the bed and carefully crawled on. He poked the olders arm but got no response. He let out another sigh as his shorts began to get more tighter at the sight of the sleeping boy. He bit his lip, impatient- he slowly removed the blanket that was covering the boy before eying his body: he was only wearing a white t-shirt and boxers. He bit his lip a little harder, 'causing him to let out a small whimper. "Seungmin..." Hyunjin moaned out, slightly stirred. Seungmin covered his mouth with his hand, sitting there incredibly still. He noticed that the older was talking in his sleep but was confused of why he said his name. But regardless,, it was hot.

He waited til the boy was fully asleep before straddling him. He let out a quite moan feeling the others clothed member against his own. He lightly placed his hands on the others chest, rubbing himself against the other. It felt wrong but it indeed felt right. As he continued to grind down on the older, he felt a pair of warm hands on his behind, causing him to gasp. He looked down at Hyunjin who was still asleep.

Seungmin let a small smirk crawl on his lips as he tried to take off his shirt. Successfully taking it off, he grabbed one of Hyunjin's hands and placed it on his hip. He went back to his original position, rubbing himself against the olders clothed member, feeling it twitch within his boxers.

Letting out small whimpers, he threw his head back letting his body take over and quicken his pace.

Just then, he felt both of Hyunjin's hand pushing down on his hips. "W-What are you doing..?" Hyunjin's voice ringed in the now silent air, voice still groggy from waking up. Seungmin's head snapped back towards hyunjin, biting on his lip again. "I... U-Um... Had a d-dream..." He tried to muster out, feeling himself getting pushed more down, letting out another moan.

"That doesn't explain why you're on my dick, sweetie." Hyunjin hands slipped down to Seungmin's behind, giving it a light squeeze. "What a sight to see from waking up. C'mere."

Seungmin's cheeks brightened as he hesitantly brought his face closer to the others. As his face was close enough, Hyunjin gentle grabbed the youngers chin, squishing his cheeks with his hand. "Being a dirty lil slut, mn?" Within a matter of seconds, Hyunjin's lips crashed onto Seungmin's, catching the younger by surprise but instantly responded back. Without asking for permission, Seungmin parted his lips as Hyunjin slipped his tongue into the others mouth, exploring every part of it with a tinge of sweetness.

Feeling in the moment, the younger continued his rubbing on the older. This caused the both of them to moan. And boy, did it sound beautiful.

Hyunjin replaced his hands onto Seungmin's ass, messaging it roughly but pleasurable. Seungmin let out a shaky moan into the kiss as he felt Hyunjin's cold hands slide into his short, moulding his ass cheeks, feeling him spread it and message it again. Seungmin pulled back, looking into the olders eyes. The evident smirk on the youngers lips made Hyunjin even more hard, squeezing Seungmin's ass as it became unbearable.