𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐈𝐗 | 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠.

❝ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐈𝐗 ❞
𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠. || Top! Changbin
⠀⠀ ⠀ || Bottom! Felix

-This oneshot was purely taken out of my Changlix Things because of course, it was so fucking insane. LmaO

★ Choking:
When used in a BDSM context, is an element of the activity known as breath control. The practice involves restriction of the breath and blood supply to the brain by applying pressure to the blood-rich carotid arteries. Most commonly, choking is done with bare hands, a forearm to the throat, known as a choke hold, or with a prop such as a scarf or length of rope.

-------------

"BRUh!" Jisung yelled as they walked down the filled hallway of many students, playing around as Chan jokingly jabbed his hand at Jisung's throat.

"I swear to god if you choke me, I'm gonna eat your hand whole." He warned, causing major laughter from the others.

"That's kinda kinky, Mr.Han." Minho pointed, earning a smack from Jisung himself as well as from Woojin. Him whispering "Child here." While pointing to Jeongin who tilted his head.

"Aren't you learning Sex Ed, innie?" Felix suddenly asked out of no where, causing Woojin to smack him again. "WhAt?!!! He's a grown boy now, he must learn such things at this age!" He defended, making a fair point.

"Oh... I didn't know what you guys were taking about, I forgot kinks were a thing, honestly don't know what that has to do with the education of Sex Ed..." Jeongin replied with a light tilt of red on his cheeks, bumping his index finger tips together.

"Don't worry, mate. You'll learn sooner or later much about thoSe." Smiled Felix who stopped in front of his locker, punching in his code before opening his locker as the others scurried on down the hall to get to their lockers.

He stepped over for Changbin, whose locker was next to his. Sending him a small smile, he grabbed his books and shoved them into his bag.

Changbin on the other hand was glancing at Felix while he took out some textbooks from his bag into his locker, exchanging other textbooks and whatnot. As he was finished, way over Felix who was still struggling to put his books in his bag, didn't pay much attention go the side glances Changbin was giving him.

In pure curiosity and urge, Changbin quickly yet slowly wrapped his fingers around Felix little neck who slightly jumped in surprise, shooting his hand up to Changbin's wrist- not pulling away or restraining from the veiny hand that was securely wrapped around his throat. Changbin chuckled softly from the reaction and tightened his grip upon the youngest throat, squeezing it softly.

Felix, without any warning and pure confusion, let a small whimper slip past his lips. No one could have heard it, but Changbin certainly did. This caused Changbin to retract his hand, and with slightly widened eyes, stared at Felix. Felix in all panic, let go of the others wrist and quickly closed his locker and bag, repeating 'Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck' in his head.

But, the older didn't think so. He grabbed Felix by the wrist as he was gonna walk away, looking around to notice other students went on to class, making the halls lessened with people. Finding this the perfect opportunity, he tugged Felix behind him as he scurried into the boys bathroom.

Shoving Felix before him as he locked the bathroom doors, kicking in every stall to make sure no one was in there, he hastily pushed Felix up against the wall with the same hand around his throat while giving small squeezes and the other laid on the wall behind Felix.

"So you like a hand around your throat, hm?" He questioned, mainly saying it as a statement. Felix whimpered by Changbin's rapsy yet deep voice. He couldn't help but rub his thighs together for a strain of friction. Helping himself to the male before him, Changbin squeezed in his thigh between the younger's legs, pressing himself up against the other.