𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐈𝐗 | 𝐓𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐨.

❝ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐈𝐗 ❞
𝐓𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐨. || Top! Felix
⠀⠀ ⠀    || Bottom! Changbin

-This oneshot was "purely" taken out of my Changlix Things. Enjoy.

★ Slight mentions of Piss kink: A fetish in which the person, male or female, will tend to get aroused by, or provoke thoughts of, peeing or holding in pee. This fetish can, in turn, lead to different locations and different challenges for the person to experience this feeling.

-------------

The familiar scent of cigarettes, scotch, and ink filled Felix's lungs as he walked inside the Tattoo shop located down in Busan. One of his favorite places to head down to when he wanted to mark up his skin. His parents always thought that the ink engraved into his skin was the sacrificing way of submitting yourself to the devil. And if it was, he'd be glad to be decorated in the finest art.

He waved at Hyunjin who was working on someone's request, earning a smile. "Coming in for another one?" Asked Hyunjin who wiped at the final touch of his piece. "You know it. Is Jisung in today?" Felix sat himself down on one of the waiting chairs, kicking his feet up on the little coffee table displayed before him on the wooden flooring. "Unfortunately, he called in sick not too long ago. I'm sure one of the free workers could do it for you."

Grabbing the money his customer gave him, he bid them goodbye before standing up from his stool, stretching his way over to the cashier. "You and Jisung are the only ones I know, could I trust them?" Now he was slightly worried. "You came to a five star tattoo parlor. What less could you expect? Plus, I'm on break so I'm heading out," He paused, cashing in money from the recent customers before grabbing his leather jacket that laid loosely on the coat hanger by the front door. "But don't worry. I'll assign you to Changbin. You can trust him." He sent Felix a wink before stopping in his tracks, "CHANGBIN! NEW CUSTOMER, LEE FELIX!" Felix shot him a sour expression as the other left off to his break. "Fucking rat." He muttered under his breath before standing up.

"Lee Felix?" A sudden voice rang out as Felix turned around to be met with a rather short boy with light brown hair, he wore all black besides the bright blue gloves hugging at his hands— his arms covered in tattoos. "Ah, yes. That's me." He chuckled softly, rocking on his heels. "Hyunjin usually doesn't come yell out when a customer's here so I guess you're a certain special service." He motioned the taller to the front desk that laid heavily of plants and discarded magazines. Felix brought out his phone from his back pocket before unlocking it, pulling out a picture from his gallery. "I was thinking something like this, on my thigh." He showed the image to the shorter, seeing him nod his head in approval. "Not a bad choice. I'll get it done for you, just come this way?" He walked off into the hallway of the store that lead to many different rooms. They entered one as Changbin closed the door behind Felix. He motioned him to the long chair.

Felix made his way onto the long chair as Changbin gathered up his needed supplies. As the shorter took a seat on the small stool in front of Felix, he purposely decided to check out him, roaming his eyes over the taller's petite figure. A small smirk appeared on his lips but disappeared once he caught eyes with Felix. "I forgot to ask you, could you please take off your pants?" He asked, professionalism engraved into his voice, but the sly smirk the younger saw earlier said nothing of it.

He nodded before standing up, unbuttoning his jeans rather slowly as he felt Changbin's piercing eyes on him, slipping off the remained article. Adjusting his rather tight boxers, he moved back to sitting down on the long chair, tilting his head off of the side with a smirk on his lips. "Do you want the boxers off too since that's where you're staring?" This immediately caught Changbin out of his daze as a slight hint of red coated his puffy cheeks. He rolled his eyes playfully and shook his head. "Not that there's much to see from, I recommend you keep them on. Although, taking them off is an option." He sent Felix a confident wink, causing him to shake his head with a small grin, partially liking the response the other gave. "Anywho, lets begin." He began to mark up his skin with ink, purposely squeezing the younger's thigh.