Organizations, Factions, Variants

This will be a chapter dedicated to show any future factions some of which will result in what may result in the end of the story (If that ever happens)

Organizations

Shadow Breakers:They are international special forces military organization funded by governments across the globe to fight the black reapers and have to go through hellish training for one year, with only 5–10% of all trainees making it. The minimum requirement to apply is pre-existing military training and service. While having a minimum height of 6'5 and being under 200 pounds, they are called in to deal with the most dangerous situations, such as evolved alpha variants of black reapers and black reaper hives or an infestation of them. For which they are given the most up-to-date equipment possible, but still have a high injury and mortality rate, a strong hatred for black reapers, and wish for the extermination of the threat so the world may return to peace.

Xanion's Laboratories:Much like Shadow Breakers, they are an organization funded by governments and made up of the brightest scientists, doctors, engineers, and other fields. They are responsible for the creation and production of the most technologically advanced weaponry, armor, and medical equipment, among other things, but they do not want the total annihilation of the black reapers and prefer to try to research and understand the creatures. They often clash with other organizations wishing to destroy what could be a possible sentient and intelligent race.

Global Nations Alliance Organization:A collection of countries and nations that haven't been brought to ruin by the black reaper apocalypse, all of which have an interest in keeping their people safe through strong connections with other countries and nations that remain the most stable countries and nations to this day, while they may not want the complete annihilation of the black reapers, they want the threat of it gone.

Dires Security Corporation:Dires Security Corporation is often used as a last resort for nations in terrible need of support that are not within the GNAO, as they charge high prices for their services and treat civilians around them poorly, as most of the time they have more authority than even the police through manipulation, threatening to take away their aid while mistreating, and even taking advantage of common people and only seeking to make as much profit as possible before the global threat is taken care of.

Crows Eye:A shadow organization based on the trade of trading information, whether it be through corporations or even the most top secret information through a government, provides everyone with a source of classified or sensitive information for the right price.

Factions

Civilian Security Force:Often created due to the lack of military presence in any town or city, they can depend on nobody but themselves and their neighbors, but they are commonly underequipped, having homemade melee weapons or small arms such as pistols, submachine guns, or even bolt-action rifles. They make up the backbone of any town they have to fend for themselves.

Raiders:These people take advantage of towns with no defense from militaries and pillage other towns and their people to enrich themselves, and they often fight with other rival raider clans and factions in the area, most of which are criminals and others with no other options and no home resort to joining. Raiders enjoy the use of slaves and use it as a status of wealth depending on how many they have.

???:???

???:???

Variants

Tormented Variant:A rare but mostly passive variant If they aren't alarmed, they are often distinguished by their crying and slow movement. But it is with great caution that they are avoided, as if alarmed by any person, they will start to let out a loud, deafening screech that can incapacitate somebody temporarily, which also alerts any other variants in the area of someone else's presence before breaking whatever may restrain them and going into a blind rage, screaming as they rush towards any unfortunate person that may be caught before using their razor-sharp claws to tear open their skin and chest after killing the person that initially alarmed them. If they spot another, the process will repeat unless there is nothing else in the area besides black reapers or itself, but the thing that makes them the most avoided reapers is their speed and ability to endure intense and life-threatening injuries.

Rusher Variant:The most common variant of reapers isn't incredibly strong, but they are faster than some of the other variants, but they trade out their strength and durability for that speed. Their main strength is in numbers they will often be in a "swarm" and are often the reapers that are on the frontlines first.

Crusher Variant:One of the toughest variants known, they are known for being able to rip off people's limbs easily, being capable of breaking strong fortifications, being harder to kill, and being more intelligent than the rushers, who often stay behind them, so they take the brunt of an attack before they go in and attempt to destroy as many fortifications or people as they can. They trade out their speed for strength and durability, but they are still faster than the average person.

Impersonator Variant:A variant capable of luring unsuspecting people to their demise by impersonating a previous victim's voice, often luring in people for pleas of help, they are one of the physically weakest reapers but by far one of the most intelligent ones. Not much else is known about them as they are incredibly rare.

Overlord Variant:A ruler of all made from alpha's that go through their final evolution, the overlords are in charge of the largest hives across Europe, having territory of their own. They are the most intelligent reapers capable of forming mimics of society and are territorial. When a new overlord arises, they challenge the current one. If they succeed in killing them one on one, they take over if they don't, they die. Their intelligence is not the only thing that makes them one of the biggest threats. They are the strongest and fastest variants to the current day and control hundreds to thousands of reapers.

(More variants are to come along with the two mysterious factions as you can tell this chapter is dedicated to lore building I'll probably do some more world building in another chapter in the future)