!REQUEST HERE!

Hello folks to another oneshot request book! Where I make anything happen! Unless I refuse not to which I have every right to do so if I'm not comfortable doing it!

  (This is basically what is in the desc but with add on's:3)

  Please for the love of all that is holy DONT  be the grammar police and correct me. I don't proof read things and I don't want to. Plus I have a hard time spelling words. I also type really fast.

  If you don't see your request out in 2+ weeks please don't get scared or be frightened! I have 2 other books that I need to update, plus school and mental health!

  I won't exactly be the person to write female characters or readers in this since this is for everyone and really only women would request so I'm putting it out there that if the gender of your request change then Im giving you a hint this is going to be for everyone!:)

Also I would like to point this out, when you're requesting please put if you want it platonic or romantic. Just specify what you want to see or be done and I'll get it done. Tell me what think you want like if you want Jax to passionately kiss someone.

Just specify. I have a hard time writing things when they aren't specific enough, thank you!

  CHARACTERS I AM HAPPY TO WRITE FOR!
•Caine
•Jax
•Pomni
•Ragatha

  The others are like objects so..

  This book will include the following:
•Trying to swear
•Violence
•Fluff
•Angst
•Minor NSFW(Teasing, kissing, Etc.)
•Head canons
•Character x Reader

  You can basically request anything!:D
Genders I'll write for!
•Male
•Female(I have a right to deny this)
•Nonbinary
•Gender Neutral

  Requests are CLOSED!

                   REQUEST HERE——>

  I hope you will enjoy this book, now let's get this show on the road!