Jax x GN!Reader(Give Me Cuddles)

You've been dating for about a month now, you kinda guessed since there really wasn't a way to tell time. When you guys first confessed and started the relationship there were some boundaries put in place.

For one, Jax tried to keep his reputation and ego high so PDA was off the list unless you guys weren't in a public place. You agreed with it knowing he also doesn't do well with touch unless he gives it(person HC btw).

Problem was that he only gave you pats on the back or ruffled up your hair(ignore this if your OC doesn't have hair:)). You're fine with it but the problem was that you're touch starved.

You don't wanna make him uncomfortable so while he was in his room you knocked on his door. "Come in~!" He said muffled, his voice blocked by the door.

You entered the room with a down look on your face, which made his facial expression change. "You ok doll?" You nodded and sat in his bed.

"Something's clearly bothering you though cutie." He tilted your chin up with his finger. "It's just that.." You paused, taking a breath. "I now you hate showing touch when the others are around but I'm a bit touched starved."

That made him raise an eyebrow. "What?" A sigh left your lips as you huffed out a chuckle. "Do you not know what that means?" He shrugged.

You rolled your eyes, "It means that I don't get that much touch, basically I crave it if that even the right term." You looked away, finding it hard to explain your own condition(relatable.) He nodded taking it in slowly.

"So does that mean.." You cut him off, "You don't have to give me touch in public but in private cuddling or hugs would be nice!" You panicked.

He looked away trying to think of another question to ask. "Is it okay to say that I've had enough?" You nodded and gave him a smile.

To be completely honest you didn't think this was gonna work that well. "Can I have cuddles now." You looked at him defeated.

He let out a flirty chuckle and nodded, leaning his head on the wall. You crawled up to him, placing your head where his chest is, right above where his heart should be. (Do they even have hearts?)

"Thank you." You mumble. He let out a slow nod trying to get used to the feeling. Placing his hand on your back. "You're welcome doll~"