Caine x Child Reader(Platonic)

(Readers about 4-9 in this)

Ragatha quickly rushed over to Caine. "CAINE!" He whipped his head/Teeth around to face her. "What do you need Ragatha?" He floated down to her.

  "We have a new arrival!" He grew excited but yet worried as to how another human entered already, "Already!?" She nodded.

•As soon as he came down you grew more panicked. You didn't know what was happening

•Seeing a pair of dentures with eyes and a full body just made it x10 worse.

•As you curled up in a ball, overwhelmed and crying all caine said was "Finally an actual kid that can ENJOY the adventures!"

•Finally he grabbed your wrists and took you for a tour which wasn't long.

•You settled down a bit once you got back into the main area.

•You didn't talk much and really the only people you did talk to was Ragatha, Gangle, and probably Kinger.

•The others made you scared or overwhelmed easily so whenever they enter a room you kinda just cover your ears and stay silent.

•BUT THIS ISNT ABOUT THEM!

•Caine would basically do anything you would want to do that you found fun!

•You are a kid after all so whatever game or adventure you would want to do the others would have no choice and have to do it(except for Zooble.)

•Most of the games you chose would be Hide and Seek or a Gathering Game.

•Caine would always be so curious about you for some reason, probably 'cause you were the first actual kid.

•Caine would give you (digital) candy and take you places, mostly the (digital) fair.

•He would act like a dad towards you, which worked out great sense you aren't exactly in the real world anymore.

•Protective. If this man learned someone hurt the child he will go ★#*£ing feral.

•One memory that he loves the most is when you fell asleep(idc if you don't need sleep) in the back area of the stage, which he didn't know why you were there, and so he took you to your room. As soon as he placed you in your bed you woke up and didn't go back to sleep until he sung you a lullaby(technically Bubble sang it).

•With that being said you have a bed time..7 being the earliest and 8:30 being the latest.

~

I don't exactly know why I turned this into a head canon thing but I don't really mind nor care right now, I'm tired. Today has been a long day.

Total words: 435
Request: (Can't Remember)
NOT PROOFREAD