You're what? Ragatha x GN!Reader

Finally gaining up the courage you decided you were going to tell them that you are gender neutral. You didn't know who or how to do you picked the less complicated and more of a person who will help you out.

Which that option was Ragatha. She's really nice and hopefully won't make fun or you like Jax or completely forget like Kinger. You could've also told Gangle or Zooble but decided to just elk one person at a time.

With one final sigh you rang on Ragatha's doorbell waiting for an answer. Fidgeting with your programmed outfit.

It didn't take long for her to answer. She was shocked to see you there though. "Oh. Hey {Insert Name}! What do you need?" She said taking a look at your distressed and scared figure.

  "Are you alright?" She said as her face softened. "Y-yeah, can we just go into your room?" You didn't even noticed you stuttered but you did. Being nervous doesn't help at all.

She nodded then moved out of the way to let you in you in her room. "What's the matter?" You took a seat and started fidgeting again. "Was it Jax?" You shook your head.

"At least it wasn't his doing." She did a breath of relief. You thought for a few moments, thinking if this was a good idea. You finally took a breath and opened your mouth to say something.

  "I just wanted to tell you something.." She turned back to you seemingly intrigued on what you had to say. You took another breath than responded.

  "Please don't make fun or be mad but.." Tears started forming in your eyes. She quickly came by your side wrapping and arm around your shoulder. "Why would I be mad..?" She was starting to get worried.

  "I..I don't know." It took a few minutes to calm yourself down but then you took all your hope and decided to say it really fast. "Iwantedtocomeouttoyouqndsaythatimgenderneutrualorninbianary!"

  It was to fast she couldn't understand. She only heard Nonbinary and Gender Neutral. Tears started falling from your eyes. She hugged you and whispered so that only you could hear. "I didn't really get any of that..your what..?" You chuckled knowing she was trying to help you cheer up.

  "I'm coming out to you as Non Binary or Gender Neutral." She backed up with a smile. "So what pronouns do you prefer?" You thought for a second, not really thinking about that until now. "I don't really care but I prefer They/It!" She nodded and hugged you again.

  "At least you didn't tell Jax first." She had seriousness in her voice. Making you back away from the hug and you both laughing.

  "In all seriousness, thank you for telling me." She gave you a nice smile and a platonic kiss on the head.

~

Total Words: 482
Requested: YES
NOT PROOF READ!