You~ Jax x GN!Reader

ᵐⁱⁿᵒʳ ⁿˢᶠʷ⁽ᵗᵉᵃˢⁱⁿᵍ, ᵏⁱˢˢⁱⁿᵍ, ᵖⁱⁿⁿⁱⁿᵍ⁾

  Jax had been flirting with you, and it was working. Normally you would tease or mess around with him back but this time you were..a little different.

  Even he could tell. "Heya love~" He said getting close to you. Blush was already on your face making you look like a red apple. "Hey Jax." You tried to not mess up any words.

  "You need something..?" If you were in the real world you would have been sweating your 4$$ off. He chuckled seeing you like that. To be honest he was glad that you were folding easily.

"I do need something.." He cut himself off, getting more close to you. "That is..?" You felt his warm breath on your neck as he said, "You~" It was soft and yet still teasing.

"W-What.." He let out a breathy chuckle before talking. "You heard me." He knew that you heard him. You just wanted to clarify he actually said that. Which he did.

Your breathing got a little heavier as you continued to fell his breath on your neck. You noticed that Ragatha was in the distance.

He also knew she was over there so he grabbed your hand and took you to the sleeping quarters. Or the resting areas since you guys couldn't really sleep.

He dragged you all the way to his room door, opening it quickly and throwing you inside. You grew scared 'cause you didn't know what he was doing or what was going on.

A click was heard from the front of the room. "Jax..what the h3[[ are you doing..?" You weren't the one to complain though. Whatever he was doing you liked it.

There were a few lights in his room so you were able to see him. He got up and came close to you. Blush appearing on your face again.

  All you saw was his face and all you felt was him kissing you. It was passionate, feeling like he'd been wanting to do that for awhile.

  It got rougher making you whimper. You heard him back up and chuckle, connecting his and your lips after.

   You sat down on his bed and pulled him closer to you. Continuing to deepen the kiss. More noises came out here and there. He grabbed your wrists and pinned you to the bed.

  He kissed you lips, then your cheek, down to your jawline. His breath hit your neck as he planted a soft kiss on it. "You ok doll~?" Your face was flushed with bright red on it.

  He was still close to your neck planting some kisses while you were trying your best to think of something to say.

  You wrapped your legs around him pulling him closer and making him flustered. "Heh..you want me so bad it looks adorable~" He looked at your face and kissed you on your lips again.

  ~

Total words: 494
Requested: YES
NOT PROOF READ