𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧.

𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐑 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐔𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐍'𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐂𝐀𝐌 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓

𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐑 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐔𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐍'𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐂𝐀𝐌 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓. Lavar, Avery, and Nelson are chilling in his living room.

Avery came back from the bathroom to see Nelson on live. "Hi, guys!" Avery waved to the phone. She then sat back on the couch, lying her head on Nelson's shoulder.

"Both Rod Wave and Ice Spice Elite are playing tomorrow so make sure y'all go and support. You feel me." Lavar told the phone.

"Ave." Nelson looked at her through the live. "Yeah?" She picked up her head. "Wanna back cookies?" "Mm, yes! let's go." She grabbed his phone.

The two walked into the kitchen. "I'll put you guys right here." He put his phone against the tiny flower pot. Avery got the pre- baked cookies from the fridge. Nelson grabbed a flat pan. The two rolled the cookies into balls, placing them into the pan

𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒
Camwilder Save me some
Cassie.neumann joined
Rwe.ontop Aww
Lily.parker67 Their so cute I can't

Avery looked over to Nelson, "Cam said to save him some." "No. Fuck Cam!" Nelson flipped off the phone.

"They're ready!" Avery said.

"Okay. Time to put them in." Nelson glanced at the camera with a smirk. "Weirdo." Avery said. He put the cookies in the oven. "Good job." She high five'd him.

The two sat around the island counter.

"Okay guys. I'm gonna end the live, bye!" Nelson put his hand up.

The oven beeped. Nelson took the cookies out of the oven, placing them on the stove top. "Now we have to wait even longer." Avery dragged. "It'll go by fast, don't worry." Nelson smiled, kissing her forehead.

"They should be cooled by now, right?" Avery looked over to Nelson. "I think so." Nelson got up from his seat.

"You first." Avery fed him a cookie. "Mm, they're really good!" "Really? I thought we burnt them," She took a bite out of the cookie.

"Mm!"

The two sat at the island counter eating the cookies. "Y'all really didn't offer me no damn cookies?" Lavar walked into the kitchen. "Uhh, no." They both said in sync. "Anyways. I'm going to bed, see y'all in the morning." Lavar walked into the hallway with a cookie in his hand.

"Good night, Lavar!" The two said.

"Night y'all!" He shouted. "Nels, I'm sleepy," Avery yawned. "But I wanna watch this new movie first. If you're not tired yet."

"Sure, let's go."

Nelson was in much hesitation knowing tonight would be the night he would ask the one he cares about the most, out.