𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣.

𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐀𝐇, 𝐍𝐎𝐀𝐇, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌

𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐀𝐇, 𝐍𝐎𝐀𝐇, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌. "Alright man so today, coming at y'all with a crazy mukbang we got shake shack. Y'all see what it is-" Noah told the camera. "Alright, can we fucking eat?" Nelson pulled out his chair. "Yeah, let's get it right now." Noah said.

"So for the people that don't know, I ended up telling y'all to leave-" Noah said as Nelson shook the ranch aggressively. He laughed at his little brother, "I told y'all to leave some Q&A questions that we're gonna be answering."

"Hi guys!" Avery stood under the arched door frame that connected the dining room to the hallway.

"Avery!" Nelson said with a mouth full of cheese fries. "Yo, you're kind of interrupting something." Noah held back his smile. "Fuck you." She muttered, not before taking a bite out of Nelson's burger. "Mm."  "I know, right." Nelson said.

"First question! what artist do you listen to when trying to get yourself up?" Nelson looked up from his older brother's phone.

"Ken Carson bro." Noah said.

"Me personally, I would say like Carti." Isaiah said. "I would also say Ken Carson and Ian. On some calm shit." Nelson said.

"Question, what are the top three red flags a girl can do?" Noah asked. "Like being insecure of yourself." Isaiah said. "On some shit I hate, I hate girls that chew loud. I hate girls that don't got self awareness. What about you, buddy?" Noah looked over to Nelson. "Hygiene, number one."

"Avery's over here like check." Noah said as they all laughed. "Nah, nah. This is isn't directed to her, I'm talking about like in general." Nelson said. "Right, right." Noah agreed. "So you gotta brush your teeth. Smell good. Fuck, can't think of anything. Personality! if your personality is shit then get the fuck out of my face."

"Be yourself. Simple." Isaiah said as Nelson went in to dab him up.

"Y'all are grown ass men doing mukbangs. Get a life." Niles slowly slid the sliding door. They all laughed.

"What would you do if basketball wasn't an option for your career?" Noah held his phone. "Only fans." Nelson instantly replied as they all laughed. "In front of mom too, you wildin." Isaiah put down his head as Cassie sat behind the camera beside Avery. "I probably would move to feet finder." Noah said.

"I would probably act." Isaiah replied. "He's serious too. Me and Nelson are over here just trolling." Noah laughed.

"Hey, mom can you read this? this is in Spanish." Noah said. "Let me see," Avery said. "It says something about Nelson is pretty. They're not lying." She went back to scrolling through TikTok. They all laughed.

"What's the cheapest thing you ever got someone as a gift?" Noah asked.

"I got my mom the dumbest shit this year for mother's day. I got her a useless box, a Japanese coin snatcher. What about you? what's like the weakest- oh that's right! you didn't get mom anything." Noah said as Nelson stared at him.

"What about you?"  "Probably a honey bun." Isaiah held back his laugh.

"You bought a honey bun as a gift?" Nelson looked over to him. "You fucking dumb ass." Noah laughed.

"Someone asked on there, do y'all like having followers." Noah looked over to Isaiah as Nelson scrolled through the questions. "There's pros and cons of being famous you know what I'm saying." Isaiah said.

"That shit is not cupcakes and rainbows," Nelson said. "Like me. It's dope like, having supporters but it also comes with bad shit like motherfuckers in the comments yo, you are an ass Nelson, you fucking suck. You know what I think? suck my dick!" Nelson told the camera.

"Like, I don't really care." He tucked in his chair.

"Wow!" Isaiah said. "Suck my dick!" Noah felt inspired. "The only thing I would say, I love it and all but everyone goes to the relationship now like my past relationship whatever," He shook his head. "People would like send messages saying just a lot of bull shit."  "That exactly how Avery and I are." Nelson looked to her. "But y'all don't give a shit that's the thing." Isaiah said. "Nah, nah." She unbotheredly shook her head.

"What's the weirdest fan experience you've had?" Noah asked. "One time at Noah's park takeover, every time I made a shot, people would try to stick their whole fucking hand up my ass." Nelson said. "They buggin. That's just insane." Isaiah said.

"Alright well. We're gonna end it here- wait what's the weirdest fan experience you've had?" Noah looked over to Isaiah. "Dude when someone chased me out of the fucking mall."

"You're kidding right." Avery said.

"I was just trying to shop! and then this guy like I took a picture with him because he asked and then he just started bugging."

"Damn." Nelson put his water down.

"Well. That's it for today's video!" Noah told the camera. "Do you guys wanna give a word of encouragement for these kids that are watching?"  "Take cold showers. Don't beat your cock." Nelson said. "Don't wash your balls." Isaiah laughed as there was a silence. "Yeah man and just- just be thankful for God," Noah held back his laugh. "Love you guys. Everyone subscribe and yeah we're out piece." 

"Bye!" Avery got in the frame.