𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙤.

𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍, 𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 walk towards their mother's vehicle

𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍, 𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 walk towards their mother's vehicle. Nelson opens the car door, "Ladies first" He smiles.

Amy gets in the drivers seat after having a conversation with Cassie about their children's homeschooling.

Avery puts on her air-pods. Snooze by sza starts playing. Nelson over heads her humming, he quickly snatches the right air-pod, putting it in his ear.

"I can't loose, when i'm with you-" The two sing. Nelson puts his arm around her. She instantly got butterflies, facing the window to prevent getting seen with flush.

He kept flickering down to her lips, as she watched the car pass. At that very moment Nelson realized, Avery was all he's ever wanted.

They arrive at the Leanne's house. "Ave" Nelson try's to wake her up. "Where are we?" She slowly gets up from his shoulders.

"Your house, silly" He replied.

The four get down, walking inside the house. "Asher, I'm gonna help her get to bed, I'll be there in a sec" Nelson says. "Alright, thanks man" Asher walks into his bed room.

Asher knew Nelson and his little sister had something for each other but he didn't mind, he thought it was quite cute.

Avery sits on her bed, Nelson slowly guides her to lay down. "Here, let me help you with that" He helps her take off her shoes. "Thank you, Nels. Good night" She slowly shuts her eyes.

"You're welcome, Ave. Sweet dreams" He gently kisses her forehead.

The next morning. Since Amy had left early in the morning for work, she left breakfast on the island counter for the three teens.

Nelson and Asher wake up from the delicious smell of his mother's chocolate chip pancakes.

The two boys walk down the stairs going into the kitchen.

Avery wakes up. She walks down the stairs going into the kitchen. "Good morning" Nelson innocently smiles. "Good morning, Nels. Good morning, Ash" Avery grabs her coconut water from the fridge. She sits in between Nelson and her older brother.

"Can I waterfall?" Nelson looks over to her. "Mhm" Avery says.

"I'm going to shower, see ya guys" Asher walks into the hallway. He gents an incoming call from Cassie, he answers. "Hey, Cassie!" Asher walks back into the kitchen. "Hey, Asher! I just want to call and let you know that Spencer and I got the three of you tickets to see Meg 2" She says.

"Oo, thank you Cas! I'll let the other two know" He looks over to them as they both do the 'Who is it?' motion with their hands.

"Okay, I'll text you the information in a bit. Have fun bye!" Cassie says. "Okay, thank you bye!" Asher hangs up.

"What happened?" Nelson asks. "Your parents got us three tickets to see Meg 2" Asher says. "Mm, i've been wanting to watch it" Avery puts down her coconut water, not before taking a sip, of course.

"Dude, same" Nelson looks over to her. "She said she'll send the info in a bit, I'm gonna go shower now bye!" Asher walks back into the hallway.

"So, how did you sleep last night?" Nelson asks. "Well, I was tired because I had to finish my essay the day before" Avery replies. "Damn same, But what are you wearing to the movies?" "My black Nike sweat set with my Yeezys- wait I'm washing all my hoodies right now"

Nelson gets up from his seat, "I'll get you one of mine" He walks into the hallway.

Nelson walks back into the kitchen, "Here you go" He hands out his green Sp5der hoodie. "Thank you, Nels" Avery grabs the hoodie, she kisses his cheek.

Asher stands under the beveled door frame clearing his throat, "Get a room" "Bro, shut the fuck up" Nelson chuckles with flushed cheeks.

"That was a quick shower" Avery adds.

"I haven't gotten in yet. I came down here for a water bottle but instead, I see you two having a make out session" Asher says. "It was a kiss on his cheek, dumb ass" She rolls her eyes. "Yeah right" Asher says.

Two hours later. Nelson slips on his blue Nike hoodie. "Nelson, wake up Avery. I think she's napping in her room" Asher says. "Alright" He scrunches up his curls.

Nelson walks into her bed room, "Ave, wake up" He drags. She slowly sits up rubbing her eyes.

"We're leaving in a bit" Nelson says. "I'll be downstairs in just a sec" Avery lays back down putting the blanket back over her head. "Okay" He chuckles out of the room.

The three walk into the screening room, not before buying their popcorn and snacks.

Avery sits in between Nelson and her brother.

"Let me taste yours" Avery says. She sips on Nelson's red Icee, "Mm" "Now let me taste yours" He says. Nelson sips on her blue Icee, "Not bad, red's better though" "No it's not"

The movie ends. "That movie was so go-" Avery looks over to Nelson seeing him asleep. She chuckles, gently kissing his cheek.

He wakes up getting lost in her caramel brown eyes, how he wished he could kiss her, but all he could and did do was flicker down to her plush lips.