𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣.

𝐂𝐀𝐌, 𝐋𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐑, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐍 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇, 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐍𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐏𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐒

𝐂𝐀𝐌, 𝐋𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐑, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐍 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇, 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐍𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐏𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐒. "Ladies and gentlemen, today we got a mukbang with Lavar and Nelson." Cam told the camera.

"Avery's sleeping upstairs." Nelson blurted. "She's always sleeping, bruh." Lavar said. "Lavar, shut up-" Nelson got cut off.

"So we got ten questions for our Youtube community post, and as we answer you guy's questions we'll be eating some cookies. Lavar, show them what you got."

"I got a blue cookie monster cookie." He showed the camera.

"And we also got some vegan birthday cookies that we finna kill." Cam said. "I'm gonna go give Ave her cookie." Nelson got up from the couch.

He walked into the bedroom his girlfriend was sleeping in. Nelson spotted the bathroom light on, "Ave!"  "One second!" She said.

Avery walked out of the bathroom, "Good morning, Nels." She kissed him. He instantly knew something was wrong by the look on her face. "What's wrong? you seem down."  "I started my period." Avery grabbed a pad from her bag. "Oh, I'm sorry. Are you feeling alright?"  "Yeah, just a little cramps." She replied. "Well, I brought you a cookie!" He smiled innocently.

"You're so cute. Thank you." Avery pecked his lips. The two pull away smiling at each other.

"Where's Cam and Lavar?" Avery asked. "They're downstairs filming the mukbang we were talking about earlier."  "Alright, let's go." She said. The two walked down the stairs going into the living room. "Hi, guys!" Avery said. "Avery's in the cut." Lavar said as she sat in between him and her boyfriend.

"Alright so now that everyone's here let's start with the first question. How did you all meet? Lavar, I'll let you answer this one." Cam said.

"So it was the first ever tryouts. I pull up, Nelson pulls up, Avery's brother, Asher pulls up. And I was just dunking on everyone!"

"No, no, no, I'll explain it. So, I hosted my first ever tryouts in Houston. Before the tryouts, I hear about this little white boy named Nelson," Cam bit into a cookie. "They were saying how he's the shit and so I pull up to the tryouts. I see little Nelson and a King Von looking ass dude, and yeah I made them apart of my team and now we're here."

"Eating cookies!" Nelson added as Avery laughed at him.

"How about Avery. How did we meet Avery?" Lavar asked. "I'll explain it," She nodded her head. "So my older brother, Asher went to the tryouts that day, right. Cam made him apart of the team, then a couple weeks later, I met Cam, Lavar, and Nelson. And yeah, we've just been close ever since."

"Mhm," Cam nodded. "Second question. How does Nelson deal with the pressure at fourteen years old?" Cam looked over to him.

"I really just hoop," He shrugged his shoulders. "I mean, that shit gets in my head sometimes not gonna lie. You know my girlfriend sees it, Cam sees it. But after a while I could just care the fuck less"  "That's valid." Lavar nodded.