𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚.

𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐂𝐀𝐌'𝐒 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒 𝐀𝐀𝐔 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌

𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐂𝐀𝐌'𝐒 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒 𝐀𝐀𝐔 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌. She and her mother are at Starbucks. "Mom, do you want anything?" "No thank you, hon" Amy smiles. "Okie doks" Avery hops off the vehicle, she walks inside the building calling Nelson.

He puts the phone on speaker, "Hey, Ave. Good morning" "Good morning, Nels. I'm here at Starbucks and was wondering if you guys wanted something?"

"Oo, may I have the Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino, please!" Nelson smiles. "Mhm, and Cam?" "One sec, Cam do you want something from Starbucks?" Nelson shouts from across the gym.

"Cam said he wants the Mocha Frappuccino, and Lavar.. just get his old ass a black coffee" Nelson makes her laugh. Lavar walks towards him, "Did I just hear my name come out of your bitch ass mouth?"

"Shut you bitch ass up!" Nelson shouts.

"Anyways, do you want something from Starbucks?" Nelson scrunches his curls. "Yes, the Ice Chai Tea Latte, please" Lavar rubs his hands togheter. "Thank you, Avery!" He shouts.

"You're welcome Lavar," She chuckles. "Does Ray want something?"

Nelson looks up to Ray. "Nah, I'm good. Thank you though!" He says. "Okay, I'll be there in a bit, bye Nels" "Okie doks, bye Ave" Nelson hangs up.

Lavar looks over to see him grinning, "Lock in twin!" "No!" Nelson jogs away chuckling.

Avery and her mother walk into the gym. Avery was having a hard time looking for Nelson since there were a lot of girls there to try out for the team.

"Avery!" Nelson jogs towards her. "Hey, Nels! here" She hands him his Frappuccino. "Thank you!" He hugs her. "You're welcome" She warmly smiles. "Where's Cam and Lavar?

"I think over there" Nelson points to a group of girls surrounding the two. Him and Avery walk towards them. "Avery! glad to see you here. Thank you!" Cam grabs his Frappuccino.

"You're welcome" She smiles. "Alright everyone stand in one straight line over there" Cam points to a certain spot on the court.

The camera captures Nelson doing weird hand motions behind Cam. He turns around, "Avery, come get yo fucking mans!"

"I agree" Lavar shouts from a distance making all the girls laugh. "Back to what we're all here for" She says. "Good job staying locked in.. at least for now, everyone down and back let's go!" Cam says.

"Y'all we need to find the best out of the best today" Cam tells the camera.

All the girls split into groups of fours. They each take turns doing layups. All of Avery's layups go in. "I think we found our first member" Cam looks over to the camera. He knew he was going to put Avery on the team regardless, but he still wanted her to 'Tryout'

The girls stand on the baseline. "Alright so, before I call out the team members for my AAU team, I just want to say thank you all for coming and trying out. Now, if I call your name please step forward. Vanessa, Frankie, Avery, Kaylee, Brianna, Aliyah, and Amanda. The people remaining in the line, thank you for coming. You guys are dismissed" Cam waits for all the girls to exit the gym.

"Okay so first of all, congratulations to you guys making the team" Cam says. They all start clapping.

"Now listen, y'all's first game is this Thursday after the boys play, so be ready and lock the hell in!" Cam looks over to Avery. She looks over to Nelson who also has a grin across his face. Cam laughs.

"Okay, you guys are dismissed. Once again, thank you all for coming" Cam says. Everyone leaves, leaving Avery, Nelson, Cam, and Lavar in the gym. Avery's mother, Amy had left since her daughter is going to spend the night at the Neumann's house, that way can film a video for Kenny's Youtube the next day.

Avery, Nelson, Lavar, and Cam get in the vehicle. Him driving, Lavar in the passenger seat, and Nelson and Avery in the back. She puts on her left air-pod, handing the right one to Nelson. He puts it in his ear.

Lavar turns his head around, spotting the two asleep. He pulls out his phone taking a picture.