𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩.

𝐂𝐀𝐌 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐔𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐍'𝐒 𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐊𝐄𝐓𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓

𝐂𝐀𝐌 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐔𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐍'𝐒 𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐊𝐄𝐓𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓. He shot a three. It went in. "Cam?" Ray walked towards him with the camera. "Oh. Hey guys!" He turned around. "So, I'm gonna let y'all know right now. We've had a lot of controversy with my AAU team lately, and I'm talking about my guys. Not Ice Spice Elite, I love my girls."

"After the most recent game, Nelson decided to switch to fucking JL3," Cam put his hands on his hips.

"Then Lavar, he's recently been twerking on TikTok. Doing weird dances with his girlfriend. He's like.. I don't know man. I don't know what's up with him. Then Avery, I don't have once concern about. Yes, she's way too lovey dovey with her boyfriend, Nelson." Cam joked around.

"But it's whatever. At least she's locked in when it comes to playing on the court.. at least that's what I think!"

"In three days, both girls and boys will be playing. But, other than that we're at Nelson's fucking house.. and yeah, let's go confront these bitches." Cam walked towards the front door. He opened it, "Let's go ahead and go upstairs."

"Let's see here. I think Avery and Nelson are in this room." Cam opened the guest bedroom door to see Nelson standing on the bed frame in a T pose, Avery trying to make him fall.

"What are you doing?" Cam asked.

Nelson jumped off the bed frame, walking towards him. "What's up coach."

"What are you doing?" Cam came again. "Just chilling.. with my girlfriend." Nelson turned around to her, he looked back at Cam, smiling innocently. "So you switch teams. I try to contact you for a week, you don't respond. What's going on?" Cam asked.

Nelson scratched his head as Avery got up from the bed walking towards the two. "Honestly, I don't know Coach. I mean.." He put his arm around his girlfriend.

"Rod Wave Elite plays in three day. And you're over here just slacking off like, what's up!" Cam said.

"Just- just." Nelson began.

"I don't want to hear it. Both of you downstairs now." Cam demanded.

The three stood in the upstairs hallway. "Is that Nelson's fucking hoodie?" Cam asked. "What?" Avery quickly turned around. "Feel like I can't take y'all seriously man, y'all always bullshitting." Cam said.

"Aye, shut the fuck up coach! I'm tired of your shit!" Nelson shouted as the piano from downstairs started to play.

"Tired of it!" Nelson laughed with his girlfriend.

"Hold on, shh." Cam said. A silence began as the three looked down the stairs. Nelson looked back up in confusion. "The hell was that?" Avery also looked back up. "Who the fuck is playing on your piano?" Cam looked at Nelson, walking down the steps.