𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣.

𝐋𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐔𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐍'𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄

𝐋𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐔𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐍'𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄. The next morning they would meet Cam at the airport. Lavar sits in the living room couch, scrolling through Tiktok. Avery and Nelson laying on the other side of the couch.

Avery gets up to use the bathroom, she comes back to see Nelson on Tiktok live.

"Hi guys!" Avery waves to the phone, she then sits back on the couch, laying her head on his shoulder. "Both Rod Wave and Ice Spice Elite are playing tomorrow so make sure y'all go and support, you feel me" Lavar says.

"Ave" Nelson looks at her from the screen. "Yeah?"  "Wanna bake cookies?"

"Oo, yes!" She replies. "Okay, let's go" Nelson grabs his phone. The two walk into the kitchen. "I'll put you guys right here" He puts his phone against the tiny flower pot.

Avery gets the pre- baked cookies from the fridge, Nelson grabs a flat pan. The two roll the cookies into balls, placing them onto the pan.

𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒
Camwilder Save me some
Cassie.neumann joined
Rwe.ontop Aww
Lily.parker67 Their so cute I can't

Avery looks over to Nelson, "Cam said to save him some"  "No, fuck Cam!" Nelson flips off the camera.

"They're ready!" Avery says. "Okay, time to put them in" Nelson glances at the camera with a smirk. "Weirdo" She rolls her eyes.

He puts the cookies in the oven. "Good job" Avery high fives him.

The two go back into the living room, sitting back on the couch. "Okay guys, I'm gonna end the live, bye!" Nelson waves.

The oven beeps, the two get up from the couch, walking into the kitchen. Nelson takes the cookies out of the oven, placing them on the stove top. "Now we have to wait even longer" Avery drags.

"It'll go by fast, don't worry" Nelson kisses her forehead.

"Come on, they should be cooled by now" Avery looks over to Nelson. The two get up from the couch, walking back into the kitchen. "You first" Avery feeds him a cookie. "Mm, they're really good!"  "Really? I thought we burnt them," She takes a bite out of the cookie. "Mm!"

The two sit at the island counter eating the cookies. "Y'all really didn't offer me no damn cookies?" Lavar takes a bite into one. "Uhh, no" They both say. "Anyways, I'm going to bed, see y'all in the morning" Lavar says.

"Good night, Lavar" The two say. "Night y'all" He walks into the hallway. "Nels, I wanna go in your room already," Avery says. "But I wanna watch this new movie first, if your not sleepy"

"Alright, let's go" He says.

Nelson was in much hesitation knowing tonight would be the night he would ask the one he cares about the most, out.

The two walk up the stairs going into his bed room.

They both lay on the bed watching the movie, not before changing into their sleep wear. "Alright, I'm just gonna say it"  "Say what?"

"Ave, I- I really like you. Eve since we met, there has been no other girl I rather be with.. but you. So, will you be my girlfriend?" "I like you too Nels. Yes, I'll be your girlfriend" Avery smiles.

The two lean in for a kiss, pulling away with flushed cheeks.

The next morning. Lavar opens Nelson's bed room door, "Wakey, wakey!" "We'll be downstairs in a bit" Nelson rubs his eye.

"Better not miss our flight because of you two" Lavar closes the door. Nelson gently kisses his girlfriend's forehead, she wakes up. "Good morning, baby" He smiles. Avery returns the smile, "Good morning"

"What are you gonna wear to the Airport?" He asks as she sits up.

"I say we both wear our black P*nk set" "I agree" Nelson nods his head.

The couple walks down the stairs with their luggage, they sit on the living room couch waiting for Lavar. Finally, he walks down the stairs. "Bro, you were talking about how Ave and I we're gonna make us miss our flight, you're gonna make us miss our flight!" Nelson says.

"Stop, I was beating my dick" Lavar says. "Bro, Lavar" Avery laughs with her boyfriend. The three walk out the door going into the Uber.