𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣.

𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐘

𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐘. Today, Ice Spice Elite has a game. They're on the court shooting threes. After a while of warming up, the girls sat on the side line bench. Nelson looked over to see his girlfriend biting her nails and doing the 'anxious leg bounce'

"You're gonna do great, Ave. Trust me." He assured, placing his hand on her thigh.

He knew how nervous she'd always get before a game.

"Alright girls, let's bring it in!" A voice shouted from a distance, it was Cam. "Alright, good luck baby." Nelson pecked his girlfriend's lips.

"Thank you." She smiled as the two do their handshake.

"Alright ladies, This is our last game of the season. We're gonna go out there and take this fucking win, win on me, win on three. One, two, three!" Cam shouted. "Win!" The girls shouted.

Ice Spice Elite won the top off. Frankie passed the ball to Avery. She did a layup. It went in and the crowd cheered. Kaelie got blocked from her check. She passed the ball to Vanessa who dunked it from how tall she was. The crowd goes wild.

"Damn!" D'Aydrian and Zeddy got hyped up.

"People are weird. Did you see that one dude that grabbed my face over there?" Nelson pointed. "No." Zeddy furrowed his eyes brows. "I turned around and said touch- my- face- again- bitch- ass- motherfucker." Nelson said. "Yeah!" D'Aydrian shouted, dabbing him up.

"Yeah, and then right now I just went around, someone was like dump Avery for a hundred."  "Nah. That's just weird." Zeddy shook his head. "You alright though?" D'Aydrian asked. "Yeah, yeah." Nelson furrowed his eyebrows.

Ice Spice Elite won by fourteen points. Nelson got up from the bench, walking towards his girlfriend. He hugged her as she rested her face in the crook of his neck. "I'm so tired."  "I know, I know. But you did so good baby. I'm really proud of you." He kissed her forehead.

"Come on, let's say bye to everyone." Nelson helped his girlfriend by carrying her bag.

"Bye, Cam! bye guys." Avery goes around hugging everyone. "Bye, Avery! bye, Nelson. Get home safe and get some rest." Cam said as she nodded her head. "She's actually coming to my house, Mr. Cam." Nelson jokingly said.

"Of course she is," Cam side hugged him. "Bye fellas, take it easy!" 

"Got it!" Nelson and his girlfriend walked towards the doors.