𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣.

𝐂𝐀𝐌 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐘𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐀 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃

𝐂𝐀𝐌 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐘𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐀 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃. "Alright boys! It's game day tomorrow and we only have five people playing."

"We're playing against LDE, and this will be our last game for Rod Wave Elite this season." Cam said. "Long Dick Elite?" Lavar made them all laugh.

"Lavar let's- let's not. Umm, so Avery's my assistant coach for today and yeah. We're gonna run these bitches by fifty!" Cam said. "Run them hoes!" Nelson shouted.

"If we lose, I swear to god I'm chopping all y'all's dicks off!" Cam shouted as they all started to get hyped up.

"I ain't never had one!" Lavar shouted to the camera.

"Anyways if a kid says, yo let me get a picture.. you tell them to shut the fuck up!" Cam says. "But anyways, let's go ahead and go inside and take a look around."

They walk back inside going into the living room. "Wait, how big is that tv?" Cam asked. "Movie tonight and we all fuck!" Nelson shouted as his girlfriend turned around to him. He then turned around to Lavar, laughing with him. Reese walked towards a shelf. "Is this some secret room?" He pushed it. It opens. "Yo!" They all shouted, quickly walking inside the little room.

Two hours later. Reese and Quincy are in the living room holding cups of water in their hands. "Alright so, Nelson and Avery are upstairs sleeping, so we're gonna walk in there and wake Nelson's bitch ass up the right way!" Quincy told the camera.

"Sorry if we wake you up Avery!" Reese shouted. "Shut up! your gonna wake them up."

"Whatever. He expects his girlfriend to wake him up, all sweet and shit but little does he know.." Reese smiled.

They walk into the room the couple was napping in. "Aww, look at them cuddling." Reese and Quincy splashed the cups of water onto Nelson's face. He quickly sat up staring at the wall, Reese and Quincy laughing at him.

"Wakey, wakey!" Reese said.

"Get the fuck out, both of you. If y'all wake her up she's gonna be mad." Nelson said. "Okay, okay. We'll leave y'all alone." Quincy closed the door.

Nelson and Ray are in the living room. An hour after getting splashed with water. "How did you feel about the whole water situation?" Ray asked. "Fuck man. That shit was cold, it got in my nose. I was wearing my shirt for the game too. Had to change into this shit." Nelson looked down to a black overtime t-shirt.

"Yeah. Were you dreaming?" Ray asked.

"Bro, shut the fuck up." Nelson laughed.

"And where's Avery?" "She's still upstairs sleeping. I don't know how she didn't wake up. But yeah, she could nap for like hours I don't know how she does it." Nelson shrugged his shoulders.

The next day. Ray goes up to Cam with the camera in his hands. "You ready for today?" "Yeah. It's time to get the dubs man." Cam replied. They walk inside the gym, spotting a whole bunch of supporters surrounding the court since it was the last game of the season.

Avery and Nelson sat on the side line bench.

"Nelson, come!" Cam shouted. "I'll be back." He looked over to his girlfriend. "Okay." Avery nodded, going back to the conversation with Frankie.

"Alright Nelson, how many likes on this video?" "I would say like.. fifty thousand." He replied. "I like that, that's a great number." Cam said.

"Now Nelson, I'm gonna let you shoot from half. If it doesn't go in, everyone's on the baseline." Cam handed him a basketball. Nelson shot it. It didn't go in. "No!" Nelson shouted.

"Alright, Everyone down and back let's go!"

The team started to run back and forth. "Alright fellas good job, bring it in. Wait a minute, where's my assistant coach?" Cam looked around. "Avery!" "My bad!" She shouted, jogging to the team huddle.

"Okay so, Lavar don't dunk the ball. Barely put it in there!" Cam said as Nelson glanced to his girlfriend. The two laughed. "So we gon turn this bitch up and take the fucking win, skeeyee on me skeeyee on three. one, two, three!" Cam shouted. "Skeeyee!"

The game began. The other team won the tip off. They shot a three but it didn't go in. Lavar grabbed the ball passing it to Nelson who shot a floater.

It went in and everyone cheered.

The other team shot a three. It went in. Nobody cheered. Avery glanced at the camera putting her hand over her mouth. "No disrespect, no disrespect."

Rod Wave Elite won by twelve points. Avery walked towards her boyfriend with a smile. "You did so good!" She hugged him. "Thank you for always supporting me." Nelson swayed her in the hug. "You're welcome." She smiled, kissing his cheek.