𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮.

𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐔𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐍'𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐌 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖

𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐔𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐍'𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐌 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖. Noah, Nelson, Avery and production are sitting in the atlanta airport. "We're waiting for Cam right now. Umm, we're about to head to OTE to do a RWE photoshoot." Nelson told the camera.

"I'll be right back, I need to use the restroom." Avery got up from the lounge couch. "Okie doks," Nelson patiently waited for her to walk into the public restroom. "Noah!" He quickly turned to his older brother.

"What?" Noah asked.

"Guess what I'm getting Avery for Valentine's day." Nelson grinned. "Roses and chocolates?" Noah questioned.

"No, I'm gonna get these red roses, and some chocolate." Nelson smiled innocently, waiting for his older brother's response.

"That's what I just!-" Noah got cut off. "So yeah, on the fourteen Eli, Isaac, Frankie, Jax, Ave, and I are gonna go out for lunch. I'm gonna give them to her then."

"Damn, all of y'all?" Noah asked.

"Mhm." Nelson nodded his head. "And how are you going to give them to her?"  "With my master plan." Nelson roughly rubbed his hands together. "I'm back!" Avery said, making her boyfriend quickly turn.

"And look who I found." She looked over to Cam.

"Cam!" Noah and Nelson dabbed him up. "What's up y'all!"

Cam, Megan, Noah, Nelson, and Avery walk into the chief brands office at OTE. "What's up, what's up." Tyler said. "Good morning." Avery side hugged him. "Good morning, Avery. Whats up Nelson." Tyler dabbed him up.

"Oo, are we gonna be wearing these?" Noah picked up a black RWE jersey.

"Yes sir." Cam said. "Damn, that shit goes hard." Nelson said. "Cam, you'll be wearing jersey zero, Noah number one, and Nelson number two," Tyler handed them the jerseys. "Megan, Avery you guys will be wearing these black Overtime t- shirts because you know, those are boy jerseys."

"Okie doks." Avery grabbed the shirt, she and Megan walked out of the room to change.

"Yo Nelson, what are you getting Avery for Valentine's day?" Cam asked. "Roses and chocolates." Nelson replied, smiling.
"I raised you well." Cam dabbed him up.

"You mean me." Noah said. "Yeah right. Me." Cam said. "What are you guys talking about?" Avery walked back into the office with the Overtime t- shirt on.

"Nothing!" The three smiled innocently.

Cam, Megan, Noah, Nelson, Avery and the film crew are on the Overtime court, the photographer snapping pictures of them doing the Overtime hand sign.

"Okay, now let's get a shot of Nelson sitting on the basketball rim." Tom placed a ladder against the back board.

"I'm fucking scared!" Nelson giggled, climbing up the ladder.

"Get in the hoop!" Avery said. "No, I'm scared. It's shaking!" He carefully sat on the rim as the photographer snapped a few shots. Tom put up the ladder, making Avery laugh with Megan. "Alright, we can go now." Cam said as he and the others walked into the hallway.

"Bye!" Avery exclaimed. "What the fuck! where y'all going? Ave, come back!" Nelson shouted.

"You think you can get down by yourself?" Harry asked. "Hell no." Nelson chuckled.

The next day, Valentine's day. Avery, Nelson, Jax, Isaac, Eli, and Frankie are sitting at a table outside an eatery.

"Do y'all know how to drive or nah?" Eli bit into a french fry. "I have my permit." Nelson replied. "I know how to drive a little bit, but I don't have my permit. Not yet." Avery said.

"Mm." Isaac said.

"What are you gonna get?" Nelson looked over to his girlfriend. "I'm think about the shrimp alfredo." Avery said. "Hmm." Nelson said looking back down to his menu, he spotted Avery in the corner of his eye, struggling to find something in her purse.

"Franks, do you have lip gloss? I don't know where mine went." Avery double checked.

"Mhm, let's go to the restroom." Frankie got up from her seat. "Woah!" Isaac and Eli shouted. "Y'all just don't get it." Avery also got up. "Just check the car." Jax suggested. "Shut the fuck up!" Nelson mumbled.

"Oh shit. Have fun!" Jax shouted, making Avery and Frankie turn around in confusion.

"He really said have fun." Eli laughed. "Jax, we talked about the plan!" Nelson said. "I forgot! I'm sorry." "What plan?" Eli asked. "Nelson and I are gonna go get the roses and chocolates from the car, we'll be right back." Isaac got up from his seat.

"Does Avery and Frankie know what's going on?" Eli asked.

"No. Nelson toke Avery's lip gloss out of her purse on purpose, that way him and Isaac can go in the car to get the roses and stuff." Jax said. "But how would they know both of them would go to the restroom?" Eli asked. "They just know their girls," Jax shrugged his shoulders. "Oh shit look, they're coming."

"Where did them two go?" Avery walked towards the table with Frankie.

"They went to go get something from the car." Jax replied. "Look, here they come." Eli said, making Avery and Frankie turn around.

"Aww." Avery said as her boyfriend walked towards her with a bouquet of red roses and chocolates. Isaac doing the same thing but to his girlfriend, Frankie. "Oh my god. I'm gonna cry." Avery wrapped her arms around her boyfriend's neck, hugging him. "They're so beautiful, Nels. Thank you." She smiled, admiring the roses.

Avery grabbed the bouquet and chocolates, carefully setting them on the table.

"I love you so much." She kissed him.

"I love you more. Happy Valentine's day, baby." Nelson leaned in for another.