𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩.

𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐔𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐍'𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐌 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖

𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐔𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐍'𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐌 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖. Since Cassie homeschooled her son and his girlfriend, Avery would sleepover the days her calendar quoted 'School.'

Cassie walked into her youngest son's bedroom, Garry following her with the camera. "Good morning, Niles!" She turned on the light as he put the white duvet cover over his head.

"Come on, you're usually the one that pops up."

Cassie walked into her oldest son's bedroom, "Good morning." She moved pieces of hair out of Noah's face.

"Now these two are the hardest to wake up." Cassie turned on Nelson's bedroom light. She put Olive on the bed. "The fuck." Nelson picked his head up from his girlfriend's chest.

"You not a morning person?" Garry asked.

"Hell nah." Nelson replies. Avery woke up, "Hi, olive." She pet his head. "It'll take at least thirty minutes for us to wake up." Nelson put down his phone.

"I remember, I went to school one day without my tie on, teacher got mad at me." Niles buttoned his shirt. "Traffic be bad, we got a long ride to school." He put on his dunks.

"Avery gave me this," Nelson added cream to his curls. "It came in like a set or something."  "Coming through." Avery rubbed her eyes. She brushed her teeth beside her boyfriend. "Bro, words can't describe how much we hate waking up for this shit." Nelson said. "Real, bro." Avery dabbed her mouth with a towel. She walked out of the bathroom not before turning off the light.

"Hey!" Nelson turned around.

"We always be late to school because of Avery and Nelson. And I have like fifteen tarty tickets- we gotta go? oh shoot we're gonna be late." Niles got up from his bean bag chair.

Nelson walked towards his bed, Avery lying under the duvet cover.

"Now it's time to lay back down for another thirty minutes." He lyed beside her.

"Guess it was a short ride today," Niles walked into the Neumann's office. "Usually a lot of traffic, there." He pointed to the hallway. Garry pointed the camera to Noah with a confused look on his face. "Bro, what are you wearing? you have a tie on right now."  "You should go to the principals office." Niles said. "We don't have a principals office. This is our house."

"You want me to go tell mom, that you're in a hoodie? I'm- I'm in an outfit!" Niles shouted.

As Noah and Niles did their homeschooling in the office, Avery and her boyfriend would do their homeschool on the island counter downstairs.

Cassie ran errands most days, she would have Liz, an assistant come in and help the two when it were those days. "Twenty- two dollars per day times five dollar service chargers is equal to what?" Liz asked. Nelson side eye'd the camera. "So x is the amount of days?" Avery asked.

"Yeah!"  "Oh, okay." Nelson wrote it down.

Noah's in a shop, looking for shirts. "I got one of my best friend's birthday coming up tomorrow. I haven't gotten him a present, so we're rushing right now."  "Who's the drippiest out of the fam?" Garry asked. "Me, and then I would have to pick Niles next, and then Nelson- Nelson walks around in slides just chilling." Noah replied.

"Would you say Avery has better drip than Nelson?" Garry asked.

"Hell nah, they literally- them two wear the same shit it's insane. Just Yeezy slides and sweats all day." Noah shrugged his shoulders.